Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

the day after and still no drops???
2 days watched, account linked, drops enabled under video. Nothing yet fingers crossed.
"
GGG is sending gift to us. Lots of people received it. Calm down and wait plz.

The truth detector test determined that was a lie

#Exilecon-scammed #me too #jebaited #0 drop gang 4 life
"
"

MAYBE YOU CAN'T ADD PROBABILITIES BTU WHAT DO I KNOW I JUST WENT TO SCHOOL

shut up, he does everything fine but dont completely understands what. addition just means that in 6 hours everyone will obtain 1 gift, but thats avg probability. there's also chance someone may obtain 10 gifts, and 9 his friends will get nothing. But!
total avg probability in 2 days equals 144%(1st day) + about 250% from the second with doubled rate. so AVERAGE linked viewer should obtain 4 mtx if he watched whole event. and thats why rly hurts not to get any.

there's another calculation:
1st day - chance to NOT get a drop is 0.985(-1.5%)^96(8 hrs)=0.23, 23%
2nd day - 0.97(-3%)^84(7 hrs)=0.07, 7%
so, people that got nothing are 7 % of 23% are about 1.6% of all viewers.

how do u think, is this percentage equal to number of people that whining here, on reddit and in twitter? add also more calm ones, that just forgot about this shame.

Lol.
Last edited by harter_morgoth on Nov 17, 2019, 4:47:02 PM
I know it's hypocritical of me to tell people to calm down, I haven't received my drops yet, however I know a friend of mine who has received a drop recently so it confirms that while drops are delayed they are currently being distributed right now, I would say be upset in the next day or two if you haven't received a drop yet.

Generally takes around 48 hours or more for everything to be back to normal
"

don't tell me to shut up, little man.
did you take that formula from my post earlier? i bet you didnt find that out on your own
ITS SO UNFAIR, I DIDNT GET FREE STUFF

buy your mtx and stfu, get over it

man how pathetic you are

Lol u think u have monopoly for basic math statistic knowledge? And who is pathetic?

If u dont care about being scammed and ignored just pass by. Useful info from translation can be fit into 1h video or few kilobytes of text. I personally "watched" full time stream for getting drops.

P.s. haha u edited that post so fast. But not enough :p
Last edited by myhorseisamaz1ng on Nov 17, 2019, 5:08:39 PM
"
Veganorigin wrote:
16 hours, 0 drops. GGG, I'm calling Putin

Not this time:

You have been awarded 1x Firefly Swarm Pet
I got a drop 5 am this morning and then two more drops multiple hours apart today.

So they aren't just giving everyone glowing eyes lol.

137k people got drops, they are coming in delayed because GGG has to hand them out. Twitch does not instantly award you with a GGG MTX, who would have thought.
"You have been awarded 1x Infernal Armour Pack"

oh hell Yeah! wasn't expecting that,thanks GGG!!!
Watched both days...and didn't get anything like most people here. My friends claim they got their drops a few hours after "posting" here so I'll give it a try...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info