[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Yes i was cyclone until yesterday decided to use the last currency i had into a spectral shield
Quick question, how does this build work with the 166 dex requirement for the chest piece am I missing something?
You need a lot of dex for your gems anyways, but take +30 dex wheels on the tree until you can get it on your gear

little weapon upgrade. Thanks for the +1 enhance idea @Larsahh!
Can sombody link me high budget version ? I have ~200 ex for this build
"
Kielaq wrote:
Can sombody link me high budget version ? I have ~200 ex for this build

Definitely not bleed with that budget.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Spectral-Shield-Throw&sort=dps

IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
falagar112 wrote:

Nice one!

Can you recommend me the path to get rid of Lifetap? So I can use my 6th link.
"
Edeka wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

Nice one!

Can you recommend me the path to get rid of Lifetap? So I can use my 6th link.

you want to get roughly -30 to mana cost, there's several ways to do this:

you can get -7 mana cost on rings and amulet, you can get a chest with -15 (20 elevated) cost of socketed gems, and you can get a clarity watcher eye with -10.

You can use any combination of this to get to -30.

I personally have an elevated chest and 2 ring crafts which pushes me to 1 mana cost on SST.

Before I got the 2nd ring, I used a watchers eye.
Good day, fellow SST bleed glad players! <3

So i started with this build and had so much fun, i love it so much, thanks for the guide, well written, great job.

So basically i can do all content in my gear, but just out of curiosity i'd like to ask for guidance on my next upgrades, if someone could spend their time and take a look at my BlockMyStyle character i'd appreciate it so much! I have 17ex budget, and its not enough for obvious upgrades like multi mod malevolence watchers eye and HH, and im not sure that awakened gems are worth it that much. i lack in poe degree to find anything obvious myself.

Appreciate your great job, author of the build and active forum helpers <3

Stay Sane. Cheers
Last edited by SoulFullOfEvil on Sep 1, 2021, 9:50:42 AM
How big is the difference in damage between those 2 mods, assuming I'm using Malevolence?

Damaging Ailments you inflict deal Damage 15% faster while affected by Malevolence

or

+22% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info