[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Just had an extremely lucky lab run. How good is the enchant?
"
Edeka wrote:

It's the highest value lab enchant. I was surprised though to hear Steelmage say its not that good the other day.
How're you guys creating 3.2k shaper shields with life on block? Are you deafening with dread, fracturing the prefix, rolling with dense fossils until all t1s with block, then reforging suffixes?
"
tivanenk wrote:
How're you guys creating 3.2k shaper shields with life on block? Are you deafening with dread, fracturing the prefix, rolling with dense fossils until all t1s with block, then reforging suffixes?

you cant fracture influenced items

you simply spam deafening until triple t1. then keep prefix reforge life until life on block

alternatively keep prefix and reforge influence more common
"
Edeka wrote:
Unavailable

I guess is the best one for clear? But the build is already great a clear.
40% might be better for dps on POB.. not 100% sure how it effects the bleed though
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
tivanenk wrote:

The only way to get a 3200+ armor shield with life on block is Defeaning Essence of Dread. (Yes Synthesized implicits exist, but one with life on block and %armor would sell for mirror instantly I believe)

Anyway it's on average ~2800 Defeaning Essence of Dread to hit the triple t1 prefixes (~1400 if you're happy with either that or hybrid armor/block t1)

So a shield with 3200+ armor, and %life on block is kinda mirrorworthy craft, because crafting one like that usually costs you way more than a mirror.

You focus on prefixes first, my approach was if I had essence roll + another t1 defence roll and open prefix or annul the last prefix of, I'd lock prefixes and reforge defence in hope of third t1. That method didnt work, I burned lot of currency. In the end I hit prefixes with Dread essence and started reforging life with prefixes cannot be changed. Eventually after ~20 tries I hit it.

My shield isn't mirrorworthy yet, but if I successfully Aisling quality togetehr with the %life on block and open suffix, it will be! Alternatively aug either t1 socketed mana reservation or t1 shock on block - that would make it mirrorworthy aswel!

So, long story short, need lot of currency, some luck and smart methods of crafting if you want a 3200+ armor shield with %life on block!
Here comes most likely my last gear update for this character in Expedition!

It took about a month to fully min/max this char and it's probably as far as I can take it, with exception of couple influence slams/finishing off shield with Aisling/influence but most of these things are minor now and wont affect dps, mostly manking the character even tankier.

Ended up with over 9m Sirus dps with flasks up (Not 100% sure on the number due to Cruelty gem) and about 11m+ normal dps. About ~7k life atm with Divine Flesh, 76/76 block when Hit and immunity to freeze/chill. I have room for another jewel for my setup and perhaps upgrading some of them, but those are either incredibly overpriced atm or dont exist!

It can become incredibly hard to min/max this kind of character due it being meta/pricy and some very specific crafts involve lot of rng and gogain if you fail! (My body armour took 11 awakener orbs attempts to get the third suffix open, and that via "lucky" Annul, despite several times trying to save it with non influence to influence, but it would always hit a suffix)

I'm just looking to give inspiration to others who attempt to also min/max this and get some ideas for different itemslots!

Spoiler

for speedclearing maps instead of swift afflication
Thanks, you were certainly an inspiration to me, got me into crafting for the first time, and this is the highest I took my character. What's your next project looking to be?
"
tivanenk wrote:
Thanks, you were certainly an inspiration to me, got me into crafting for the first time, and this is the highest I took my character. What's your next project looking to be?

Farm some currency, finish off 4040, I'm doing challenges strictly with no buying, carried or offered by any people this league, to try and see if I can do it, in preparation for maybe playing 100% SSF next league.

And perhaps leveling a second char to 100 with similar path in my mind, craft my own gear, and min/max! Haven't just decided what I want to play, Maybe the try out cold conversion of SST, maybe play one of the new skills, as long as it's not a totem build! :D
"
larsahh_ wrote:
Here comes most likely my last gear update for this character in Expedition!

It took about a month to fully min/max this char and it's probably as far as I can take it, with exception of couple influence slams/finishing off shield with Aisling/influence but most of these things are minor now and wont affect dps, mostly manking the character even tankier.

Ended up with over 9m Sirus dps with flasks up (Not 100% sure on the number due to Cruelty gem) and about 11m+ normal dps. About ~7k life atm with Divine Flesh, 76/76 block when Hit and immunity to freeze/chill. I have room for another jewel for my setup and perhaps upgrading some of them, but those are either incredibly overpriced atm or dont exist!

It can become incredibly hard to min/max this kind of character due it being meta/pricy and some very specific crafts involve lot of rng and gogain if you fail! (My body armour took 11 awakener orbs attempts to get the third suffix open, and that via "lucky" Annul, despite several times trying to save it with non influence to influence, but it would always hit a suffix)

I'm just looking to give inspiration to others who attempt to also min/max this and get some ideas for different itemslots!

Spoiler

for speedclearing maps instead of swift afflication

I see you made a helmet!

grats, sick gear :)

I managed gloves and chest. My chest obv didn't take as many attempts as yours, but that said, I failed a grand total of 8 maven orbs before elevating aura effect. I was ready to give up, I can tell you that! xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info