[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

the buffs & the taunt.
The passive tree in the guide is not up to date. It doesn't show the new nodes for Herald.
Do we need to use the new Discord Artisan node ?
It looks quite useful...
Last edited by EC_Zarkas on Jun 23, 2020, 5:37:39 PM
"
EC_Zarkas wrote:
The passive tree in the guide is not up to date. It doesn't show the new nodes for Herald.
Do we need to use the new Discord Artisan node ?
It looks quite useful...

It may become necessary down the line if you want to drop coming calamity.
So do we drop Enduring Bond by now or is the duration too good to pass? (basicly you only pay for duration and a little added damage)

If we spend 4 useless SkillPoints (for a total of 8 Skill Points) we could also reach the Ravenous Horde node tree, the 4 nodes in the tree combined grants us + 38% Minion Dmg, 19% Minion Mov Speed, 9% Minion ATK/Cast Speed, and a 10% Chance for Minions to trigger four seconds of the Onslaught Skill on Kill.

Not sure if its worth tho, esp. bcause we have free acess to some %heal and manareg on the way to enduring bond. What do you guys say?
"
AuToMaTiiiK wrote:
So do we drop Enduring Bond by now or is the duration too good to pass? (basicly you only pay for duration and a little added damage)

If we spend 4 useless SkillPoints (for a total of 8 Skill Points) we could also reach the Ravenous Horde node tree, the 4 nodes in the tree combined grants us + 38% Minion Dmg, 19% Minion Mov Speed, 9% Minion ATK/Cast Speed, and a 10% Chance for Minions to trigger four seconds of the Onslaught Skill on Kill.

Not sure if its worth tho, esp. bcause we have free acess to some %heal and manareg on the way to enduring bond. What do you guys say?

Haven't gotten there yet - but my thoughts would be enduring bond. You dont need 10% chance for onslaught bc you have perma onslaught with 1 golem + 3 spectres + 1 hop (5 minions min).

You can anoint ravenous horde on a +1 phys ammy with life/res. If you can get a GG +1 phys / +1 str, + life & res (this will be an expensive item)
I'm just getting through leveling my gems and it looks like i'll be sticking with coming calamity for the time being. At full build out based on my calcs - and not getting much more out of cluster jewels, it looks like my sentinels will be topping out right around 3.5-4M dps each, for a total of 17.5-20M sheet DPS. There are probably ways to push it further but right now everything mapping related is super comfortable and I'm able to get T11-12 deliriums to 4-5 reward level each. This league is a little more stingy with currency and I'm having to back track to keep my mapping pool alive for now, but I still think this build has such a killer balance of clear and single target.

I can push 5m+ dps if i ever were to see awakened multi drop.

For now - i'm using a single Circle of Guilt with Sentinel dmg + 4% phys reduction. I dont know if i'll ever drop that in favor of a +1 chest with armor, life and resist. I'm trying to not depend on clusters though I will be keeping an eye out for a 2 socket Renewal + Rotten Claws (or Rotten Claws + Call To the Slaughter, cant decide). I'll run two medium Disciples + Cult Leader's off that, and maybe an additional 6 passive Disciples + Cult Leader - so 3 mediums one large. It would be nice to get a surging vitality in one of those as well, but I wont count on it.

The other big shift on the build will be to Pride + Dread Banner + Enlighten (3-4, 3 is fine but 4 gives you more comfort). I dont think there will be a point in anointing Charisma to try and squeeze in Flesh and Stone, but i'm currently running a 2 curse setup and may opt to get up to 3 curses at one point - right now i'm Enfeeble on Hit, Vulnerability CWDT. Down the line it may make sense to go with Whirling Blades -> Fortify -> Awakened Curse on Hit -> Punishment, and try to get Hands of the High Templar with Enfeeble & Vulnerability, which provides the Maim that Flesh and Stone previously provided (20% chance on hit), but not the increased damage.

The other benefit of hands of the high templar and a circle of guilt is if i can find Arcane Surge i may be able to add Culling Strike to Blade Vortex, which is a nice DPS boost to keep the HoP rolling easily. Thats more a QoL benefit.

Goals right now:

+1 Phys amulet with Dex, Life, Resists, Anoint Ravenous Horde
Push atlas to get better Conq drops for taking advantage of Harvest Crafitng + higher tier bases
CoG with Arcane Surge, Sentinel Damage
6L Coming Calamity (or finally get the 6L craft & link Harvest seeds)
Refine my other ring. Unset is an option if not Jade to keep Convocation around on self-cast.
DELETED
Last edited by Nosorozhek on Jun 25, 2020, 12:45:05 PM
"
tanky

me watches uber elder kill, *dies lots of times in the video and almost died like 10 times, lmao i think he means tanky for t10 maps
"
Herculys wrote:
"
tanky

me watches uber elder kill, *dies lots of times in the video and almost died like 10 times, lmao i think he means tanky for t10 maps
havent taken UE this season but it was a joke last league. Can't stand in the beam but you phase through it so fast.
How's this build holding up. Was my first lvl91 in metamorph when I first started playing.

Not finding any builds I like the look off this league and thought I'd go back to one I found a decent success on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info