[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
lpcinder wrote:
How do we deal with the circle of guilt nerf? Does this mean we have mana troubles running all these auras?

You will have to invest in some reduced mana reservation on the skill tree if you want to still run all auras.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Magigalina wrote:
WHY AINT YOU USING THE REDUCED MANA RESERVED PASSIVES FROM THE NEW 3.11 TREE?

THERE IS UP TO 65% REDUCED MANA RESERVED POSSIBLE IN RANGE OF THE TREE LIKE YOU BUILD IT?

I'm not seeing this to be honest. Where did you find those?
"
lpcinder wrote:
"
Magigalina wrote:
WHY AINT YOU USING THE REDUCED MANA RESERVED PASSIVES FROM THE NEW 3.11 TREE?

THERE IS UP TO 65% REDUCED MANA RESERVED POSSIBLE IN RANGE OF THE TREE LIKE YOU BUILD IT?

I'm not seeing this to be honest. Where did you find those?

Discord Artisan wheel. Below and to the right of golem nodes. I'm using 4 nodes for 20% mana reservation reduced.
Im tryng this ;D ty for all, beast!
Last edited by sanjisanji on Jun 21, 2020, 7:45:44 AM
How do we trigger Enduring Bond?
"
Sttorr wrote:

You can trigger it with convocation or flesh offering pretty easily.

I use flesh offering on my CWDT setup, and have convo selfcast. As i progress, i'll likely drop Convo all together as it sort of becomes unnecessary at higher levels, especially without the insane damage we had with Delirium.
"
fong249 wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:

I use flesh offering on my CWDT setup, and have convo selfcast. As i progress, i'll likely drop Convo all together as it sort of becomes unnecessary at higher levels, especially without the insane damage we had with Delirium.

I'm asking because Bashtart's setup does not use a active minion skill and CWDT doesn't trigger "used recently". You have to manually cast a minion spell to get the effect.

Bonus question
What spectre setup is considered the best? Arena Master seems to be the new best support?
Last edited by Sttorr on Jun 22, 2020, 12:16:48 PM
"
Sttorr wrote:
"
fong249 wrote:
"
Sttorr wrote:

I'm asking because Bashtart's setup does not use a active minion skill and CWDT doesn't trigger "used recently". You have to manually cast a minion spell to get the effect.

Bonus question
What spectre setup is considered the best? Arena Master seems to be the new best support?

You could selfcast FO or Convocation outside of your CWDT setup. Just don't link it.

In terms of spectres, right now i run with 1x redemption sentry, 1x arena master, and 1x heretical guardian. Once i can pump my armor up, i'd be willing to drop the prox shield off heretical (they're also pretty squishy, but that might've just been due to the high burst of delirium). Arena masters give you a substantial uptime with increased movement speed + increased attack speed and cast speed and I think they are superior. Last league i ran with 2x arena master and 1x stoneskin flayer. I like the flayer for proccing Feeding Frenzy - which i have in my spectre setup (RS + FF + MS + Stone Golem - the FF and MS cancel the "Aggressive vs Defensive" component but their buffs still apply - and FF now provides those bonuses to all minions as well, i believe). I like stone golem for a little extra health regen but if you white socket it you could flip flop between carrion as well, or throw in culling strike support.
Running with Coming Calamity on a 5L right now and i'm sitting at +/- 500K DPS per sentinel and everything thru tier 9 is smooth so far. I think i have maybe 4 deaths or so from not paying attention and I never really built for tankiness. Got a few good drops today so hopefully pushing some better gear out shortly and ramping the DPS. My gloves are still from level 30... but was going to wait till i replace them with Hands of the High Templar. Might jump the gun on that one.
"
fong249 wrote:
Running with Coming Calamity on a 5L right now and i'm sitting at +/- 500K DPS per sentinel and everything thru tier 9 is smooth so far. I think i have maybe 4 deaths or so from not paying attention and I never really built for tankiness. Got a few good drops today so hopefully pushing some better gear out shortly and ramping the DPS. My gloves are still from level 30... but was going to wait till i replace them with Hands of the High Templar. Might jump the gun on that one.

Is there a reason why are you running RS ? I'm not sure it has special buff/defense ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info