[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

Hey how I can improve my build?
"
xCuteZerGx wrote:

By looking at the gear and trees of other experienced players who have posted here on this forum and making changes to your own gear were apropiate.

I recommend Gnomiro.

I myself have done a few deathless runs of awakener 8 Sirus.

I am currently trying to find an upgrade for my chest piece and make it an exploding chest piece.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDit:
This is what i bought.

Clear speed was nice with what i had before but now it's smoother than butter melting on a hot summers day.
Fish
Last edited by TallTimbers on May 3, 2020, 2:56:00 AM
"
TallTimbers wrote:
"
xCuteZerGx wrote:

By looking at the gear and trees of other experienced players who have posted here on this forum and making changes to your own gear were apropiate.

I recommend Gnomiro.

I am currently trying to find an upgrade for my chest piece and make it an exploding chest piece.

EDit:
This is what i bought.

Clear speed was nice with what i had before but now it's smoother than butter melting on a hot summers day.

I thought about an explode chest as well but does the explode proc off of minions? I would imagine not since it doesn't explicitly say.
Vaal Breach portal is the greatest addition to this build.

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/pathofexile_gamepedia/3/33/Vaal_Breach_skill_icon.png?version=ab1bbcf405c840f06dd6d64295951e71

Need sentinels, pop the breach.
Last edited by solley on May 3, 2020, 1:13:29 PM
"
fong249 wrote:
Spoiler
"
TallTimbers wrote:
"
xCuteZerGx wrote:

I recommend Gnomiro.

EDit:
This is what i bought.

I thought about an explode chest as well but does the explode proc off of minions? I would imagine not since it doesn't explicitly say.

No it does not proc of the minions but with my gloves, blade vortex has culling strike. and explosion can chain. Minions do dmg, BV culls.

Fish
Last edited by TallTimbers on May 4, 2020, 6:12:01 AM
Thanks a lot!! I think I will do 80% as you said. Its going pretty smooth and can do alva/cassia comfortably. The templar gloves with +4 gems and dual curse is kinda expensive :)

"
Curs3dfox wrote:
"
antmangaka wrote:
Hi, this build does get you pretty far.
I can do pretty much all content. Can do Simulacrum 20 without much issues 99% deathless.
But I have some problems with 100% delirium maps. If I get a cassia or Alva they are just a waste. Minions can't kill stuff fast enough or if my minions disappear I am dead. My Blade Vortex doesn't have the damage.

Anyone has any suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/NXXSH0xG

ps: even with 6908 hp I still die randomly.

If you want to be able to do 100% delirium maps efficiently you will have to do something like Gnomiro's character because without tri curse or at least all awakened gems you can't get high enough to clear 100% effectively, even then honestly unless you're doing it for an achievement just spam 80% it's extremely inefficient for 100%s most of the time unless you're in like mirror gear.

But some easy improvements would be adding a large thread of hope to the jewel on the left side above Devotion, and using it to get Spiritual Aid, then remove all the other nodes on that wheel, after that remove one of your 4% mana reserves, you can afford to lose a node, then take the extra 7 nodes you now have and put 3 of them towards Fearsome Force for larger aoe for faster clearing, and use the other 4 to get to extra curse + get curse on hit gloves or something, but look up Gnomiro on this thread and his build is is a good example
hi,
thank for share your build :)
may i ask you to update the build on first post if possible?

will appreciate it .
does disciples' physical damage reduction stack? Can I run multiple pure agony/disciple cluster jewels?
I'm pretty much peaked out on DPS. There are some QOL items i think I can benefit from that would make me a little bit better off:

1) level to 98 (from 94) +4 passives, lets me grab an extra small cluster with fettle or surging vitality, +12-16 life, maybe some armor.
2) better gloves. Potentially looking at HotHT with +2 Dura, +Life%, Enfeeble, Vulnerability. Socket Whirling Blades in here. Thought about going for culling, but i think HoTHT can let you do that regardless.
3) Arcane Surge on the ring in the implicit, which would let me take culling strike in the gloves for more HoP uptime
4) +3 Helm, seems unnecessary but may let me keep Carrion golem alive longer. May drop golem if i can get more HP + Regen % per second, for survivability. Would love to get % to minion speed but haven't figured out how to fit that in.
5) Boots w/ Fortify Support, and copy the Oeller Punishment / COH
6) Corrupted Blood jewel anywhere in my build, ideally w/ Minion + Phys, Life, inc Minion Damage on Minion Skill (I self cast convocation for positioning, and have flesh offering in my CWDT setup - if i am not reasonably regularly triggering CWDT then Flesh offering really isn't necessary).
7) If i was feeling fancy I suppose I could also farm up the Awakened Multistrike, Melee Phys supports. I dont have it in me right now but there's still a few weeks left of league. My goal this league was to get to 36 challenges and I'm well on my way, with 3 simple ones to go.,

These are all pretty beefy item upgrades and some of them hinge on eachother. As of right now, i'm registering 3.92M Impale DPS, 2.72M non impale DPS. When i swap into Impale instead of a 20/20 multistrike, its 1.95M DPS, 3.86M iDPS per sentinel. It should be noted I run 9 sentinels which I think is the optimal amount. I briefly tried 11, but went back to 9 because keeping 11 up without minion duration was annoying outside of dense maps.

With the changes above I should be nearing 5M DPS per sentinel for 45ish M DPS total. More than enough to face roll most content. Fun league - assuming we all regress a little next season still think this build is one of the most efficient builds out there. Have tried a few others this season but this one just jumps right into high end content with little investment and just keeps cruising with incremental upgrades.

I dont know about any of you guys but I've found going back to Feeding Frenzy as more efficient in Simulacrum and mapping, with Deathmark pretty specifically for bossing, though Feeding Frenzy makes Phase 3 of Sirus kind of a joke as they chase him around a little bit better than I can.
"
Gnomiro wrote:
Some news from the other side of the build (compared to Kendricklzb). I'm still running without Calamity but a Shaper +1 Chest.

In difference to his build my build doesn't feel like a glasscanon anymore and I'm on my way to 100. Having 7.2k hp up to 1k hps (on consecrated ground, 600 before and 1800 in burst phases).
For additional defence one of my Spectres is a "They of Tul" which creates a big ground effect in which I get 20% spell and attack dodge as well as 15% damage reduction. He casts it very often.

Two other spectres are:
* Arena Master for a regularly attack and movement speed buff
* Stoneskin Flayer just for the tankines (to be replaced later)

Damage-wise I habe 9 Sentinels with 8 millionen persistent dps each. With corpses around (Flesh Offering) and a recent kill this spikes up to 9.4 millionen dps. If including Vaal Haste you could reach spikes of 10.6 millionen dps.

One big difference is probably that I still only use Blade Vortex to procc my Sentinels. I try to keep the damage of it at a decent level. Currently it has 260k dps with 10 stacks and is supported by culling strikes which guarantees more killing blows while mapping. Even in Delirium Maps and/or Simulacrum Wave 20 this is working. In Simulacrum 20 you also could start with Vaal Blade Vortex. Generating more Sentinels after the first is more easy due to Culling Strike!
To be able to maintain this damage level you have to allocate Spiritual Aid in the tree. Furthermore I got +2 Duration Crusader gloves.

Lately I forgot to activate HoP and still phased him really fast to his last phase only by using a 10 stack BV.

For damage on my minions I recently switched to a three-curse setup. Enfeeble for defence + vulnerability for offence (not big but is available as implicit) on gloves. My third curse is applied with a level 5 awakenend curse on hit gem and whirling blades. It is Punishment a big damage boost for bossing scenarios or when whirling trough mobs while mapping.

I'm also a big supporter of whirling blades. It is by far my new favourite movemenetskill beside the dash skills. Applying Fortify and Punishment is a nice addition. I move through maps mostly with this skill and also use it when fighting mob groups in high delirium maps to avoid projectiles or hit other enemies with my 10 stack BV.
Some people say it feels clunky but with enough attack speed it is really great! You have to allocate Spiritual Command and possibly use Faster Attacks like I'm doing but it could also work without Faster Attacks.

Playstyle-wise I currently can rush through more or less any map getting up to 100 simulacrum splinters if the circumstances are good. Most bosses are reached in the delirium and even Drox dies under delirium influence in less than 2 seconds (not counting his transformation phase). UE phases more or less instant. Sirus AW8 mostly dies in the starting position in his last phase.
You must always consider that this takes only so "long" because the sentinels have to be created first. Would be a lot faster if you would start with all sentinels out at the beginning.

If interested I can record some videos of my playstyle-experience.

Here is a PoB with my current setup: https://pastebin.com/inzt0N0s
And some more notes:
* Flame Dash is linked with a 1/0 Arcane Surge to emulate "Arcane Surge on Hit" from the ring
* Awakened Curse on Hits (level 5) additional Curse is not calculated by PoB and added to boots
* There are one notables allocated via Thread of Hope (Spiritual Aid) and one small "Aura Area of Effect"-travel node skipped in the Sovereignty-cluster -> 0 passive points more allocated than shown

Recently switched to a new build and using this one for mostly for boss killing. Only switched because I feel like I'm more or less out of upgrade-options.

Still interested in suggestions for improvement and other ideas. I like Kendricklzbs glasscanon-variation but prfer to be able to stay alive a little bit more :)
Feel free to ask any questions.

hi,

my gear :

weapon 1 = cold iron point ( cwdt / enfeeble / vaal molten shell )

weapon 2 = cold iron point ( fortify / faster attacks / whirling blades )

helmet = + 2 lvl sock. minion gems ( unleash / arcane surge / vaal blade vortex / brutality )

armour = ( impale / awakened minion damage /herald of purity / brutality / melee physical damage / multistrike )

rings = 2 x circle of guilt ( mana reserv.+ sentinells dmg ) no arcane surge.

amulet = just rare with attributes + res life + mana + spell dmg

belt = just life + mana + res

gloves = HotHT [ dread banner / summon holy relic / pride / flesh and stone ( with Vulnerabilty + Despair + 2 lvl sock. duration gems )]

boots = ( raise spectre / meat shield / stone golem / carrion golem )

right now i ve just 4 sentinels, how i can get more ?
can you say to me how i can use pride ?
right now it saying that i don't have enough mana.

appreciate some advice for improve the build .

bye to all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info