[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
TallTimbers wrote:
"
Whats the problem with Enlighten on Weapon 2 in POB? Theres no slot for it, weapin has only 3 slots and theres already 3 auras, its imposible to use them all with enlighten and without, what im missing?

your rings have low rolls on

"Herald of purit has (30-40)% reduced mana reservation"

Because of how low they are, you could throw a divine on each and you're pretty much guranteed to get an upgrade.

Mine for example

Mind on doing that, but in guide/pob, the rings are ultra low like mines, so my mind got blowed! :P

So the enlighten was to simulate the rings?
Last edited by Jotasinjota on Apr 15, 2020, 11:17:50 AM
"
Curs3dfox wrote:
What would the Ideal crafted chest be? +1 active skill awakener orbed into 100% phys reflect reduction?

if you want to max the build you can see my PoB: https://pastebin.com/zQMGm3ms (there is a jewel that dont exist because PoB doesn't calculate some damage from the cluster jewels, also the amulet haveallocated the point used with the thread of hope and for some reason my HoP doenst gain the lvl from my amulet in PoB so I put it manually to show what lvl It is really in the game)
there is no much room for improvement from there.
Also all that are thinking if the build can do all conntent...yes, right now I'm almost at lvl 97, did 38 challenge without help and still doing the last 2. delirium wave 20 can be difficult but not impossible, I did it with my char after expending like 4-6 exalted on the build.
Last edited by mmaturana on Apr 15, 2020, 2:29:34 PM
"
mmaturana wrote:
"
Curs3dfox wrote:
What would the Ideal crafted chest be? +1 active skill awakener orbed into 100% phys reflect reduction?

if you want to max the build you can see my PoB: https://pastebin.com/zQMGm3ms (there is a jewel that dont exist because PoB doesn't calculate some damage from the cluster jewels, also the amulet haveallocated the point used with the thread of hope and for some reason my HoP doenst gain the lvl from my amulet in PoB so I put it manually to show what lvl It is really in the game)
Also all that are thinking if the build can do all conntent...yes, right now I'm almost at lvl 97, did 38 challenge without help and still doing the last 2. delirium wave 20 can be difficult but not impossible, I did it with my char after expending like 4-6 exalted on the build.

What'd you do for lvl 20 on Simulacrum? I can't get those first couple of kills to kick off the sentinels. I tried a writhing jar, but the golems kill the worms before I can hit them. Thank you!
Buddha Bunny
you can peep my build, which is probably massively inferior to some of the other guys in the thread like Oeller. I've taken drips and drabs from other peoples builds but havent quite figured out Small Clusters and where to pull from, and I could probably use a few more levels. I havent gone after more than 7 sentinels, which has been fine for Simalcrum 20 and AW7 Sirus, T16s. No UE for me yet, just havent felt like running it but know i could dominate it. My POB DPS is ~850K per sentinel, so just under 6M DPS and that doesnt count the cluster notables. No Awakened gems for me, and bad luck with most of my 20% gem corrupts.

Throw on a Jar, BV, and start trying to clear mobs with your golems/spectres. Pop your jar once they're engaged and you should pop a few sentinels. I havent had any issues even with a death on lvl 20 nad having to pop back in with Kosis on top of the TP.
"
buddhabunny wrote:
"
mmaturana wrote:
"
Curs3dfox wrote:

What'd you do for lvl 20 on Simulacrum? I can't get those first couple of kills to kick off the sentinels. I tried a writhing jar, but the golems kill the worms before I can hit them. Thank you!

you have 2 options:

1.Use all your flask while trying to hit a rare mob so you can get your sentinels

2. use vaal blade vortex to do basically the same but less risky.

kill the mob alone in round 20 can be done but if your item aren't good enough to get decent damage in BV it could be really difficult. Anyway for this build thats always the hardest part of simulacrum, just try to survive while going around with BV and you should kill some mobs after a few seconds.

I never use The Writhing Jar for anything but I think you should have 10 blades on BV and you should kill atleast 2 worms with it.

(sorry if my english is not good)
"
mmaturana wrote:
"
buddhabunny wrote:

you have 2 options:

1.Use all your flask while trying to hit a rare mob so you can get your sentinels

2. use vaal blade vortex to do basically the same but less risky.

kill the mob alone in round 20 can be done but if your item aren't good enough to get decent damage in BV it could be really difficult. Anyway for this build thats always the hardest part of simulacrum, just try to survive while going around with BV and you should kill some mobs after a few seconds.

I never use The Writhing Jar for anything but I think you should have 10 blades on BV and you should kill atleast 2 worms with it.

(sorry if my english is not good)

Your English is fine. I have a vaal BV. Now to just level it up. Might suck it up and just buy one instead. Thank you for the advice!
Buddha Bunny
I would like to have some tips to improve my gear - maybe are there good corruptions for the Cold Iron Point Daggers?

Spoiler

Thanks in advance :)!
You have 4 different 4 links and only 1 3 link. Would you 3 link CWDT and drop convo?
Convo seems pretty important right now in repositioning but i dont think it needs to be on a CWDT. I've had pretty good success with self casting it.
"
NomNoomNom wrote:
I would like to have some tips to improve my gear - maybe are there good corruptions for the Cold Iron Point Daggers?

Spoiler

Thanks in advance :)!

you can get this

for better damage, also you dont use multistrike, I think you are lossing a ton of damage there.
you can see my PoB https://pastebin.com/4JdEFYW0 there is some thing that I added manually because PoB dont calculate them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info