[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

3.22 UPDATE - Check the video + video description!

"

"

Last edited by oestergreen on Sep 24, 2023, 6:17:09 AM
Hi mate, thanks for this amazing build. I have been playing a lot but mostly with minion builds, so this is my first time playing trapper. I have a question - how do we ensure energy shield recharge/leech/regen (not sure which one is the correct)? I follow your latest pob as Trickster, but my ES doesn't recover as being hit constantly by enemy and the Polymath recover doesn't work with traps. Thanks
Last edited by ilovepoe37 on Sep 21, 2023, 6:50:27 PM
"
Hi mate, thanks for this amazing build. I have been playing a lot but mostly with minion builds, so this is my first time playing trapper. I have a question - how do we ensure energy shield recharge/leech/regen (not sure which one is the correct)? I follow your latest pob as Trickster, but my ES doesn't recover as being hit constantly by enemy and the Polymath recover doesn't work with traps. Thanks

Yeah polymath is only for the more% multiplier from all our masteries.

We recover ES through 5% on-block (on our shield) and another 5% from ANY physical hit, which when combined keeps our ES topped even in juicy maps (it's a mastery on the far left side of the skill-tree at the faith and steel node).
But beware of the map mod that lowers recovery%, as that can brick your defense.

I see you play aurora shield, so in that case I'd grab the "Divine Shield" keystone, though you won't be recovering from blocks without a rare shield/es-on-block.

Luckily the rare shield is quite easy to craft and cheap because dense fossils are always cheap and we only need to spam that single fossil over and over until you hit decent ES/Armor with 4-5% recover-on-block. Use an ilvl 86 shapered champion kite shield base, which cost like 5c. :)

Also make sure you get as much ES as you can in each gear piece, as the bigger your ES pool, the more effective the % return will be and ES gets heavily boosted even from what looks like a small difference, like an item that has 180es instead of 125, will add like 200 more ES to your pool while not being much more expensive to craft or buy.

Hope it helps!

Last edited by oestergreen on Sep 21, 2023, 9:02:10 PM
Thanks for the detailed guidance. My survivability improves now after changing to a rare shield and node to recover on physical hit. Still a long way to perfect it as in your pob, but I'm very happy with it now :)
New video is out:)

"

Thanks for the detailed guide, i leveling now.
Can you please update the guide more to fit 3.22?
Leveling as well?

The guide and pob show me old version
For example while leveling I dont see any skitter mana reserv node.

Also which passives to aim for first when leveling
When to do first lab and so on
Loot filters also 😬
Lightning Trap of Sparking
We alive? HOPIUM?
The new gem seems more op than previous one to me, i am lvl 69 atm, blasting on 4link lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info