[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
"
"
Version: 3.21
League: Crucible
Build: Low-Life Lightning Trapper
Legacy-Items: NO
Block-Capped: YES
Uber-Viable: YES
Items-Craftable: YES (If experienced)
MinMax-PoB: https://pastebin.com/aYSDAtAY

No changes

Gami, the same Gami who made a bonkers(mirror worthy) wand for this build a few leagues back? :)

I've been out of POE for 3 leagues now, so I feel extremely rusty and idk If I'm jumping on 3.22 or just gonna hold out still. (I reaaaaaalllyyy want poe 2, but I know it's a year away at least :( )

Thanks for making updates to the POB btw, for those who stick with and enjoy LL lightning traps :)
It's me indeed the gami from waaaay back that min-maxed your build to oblivion in 3.16 i think hehe. I try keeping an eye to update it when new patchnotes come from time to time since idk enjoyed it alot and you were kinda gone. Just keeping up your legacy. 🔥
Last edited by GamiPoE on Sep 5, 2023, 4:37:15 PM
"
It's me indeed the gami from waaaay back that min-maxed your build to oblivion in 3.16 i think hehe. I try keeping an eye to update it when new patchnotes come from time to time since idk enjoyed it alot and you were kinda gone. Just keeping up your legacy. 🔥

*edit on my update pob messages: CHANGE "THE WISE OAK" WITH "ALCHEMIST'S QUICKSILVER FLASK OF THE CHEETAH" SINCE WISE OAK IS USELESS NOWADAYS IF YOU USE RED OR BLUE ALTARS SINCE THEY CHANGE YOUR RESISTANCES. ONLY USE IT WHEN FIGHTING UBER/BOSS

Your POB says you don't have enough mana to cast Immortal call? For 3.22 do I have to take Immortal call out?
Last edited by ExDeathAngel on Sep 3, 2023, 10:56:40 AM
My updates are going to be discontinued from now on. It's a fun build glad i ever found this guide several leagues ago thx @DissentXTV and it was fun to min-max it to it's limit in Standard league and in Temp League.
Last edited by GamiPoE on Sep 22, 2023, 4:27:34 PM
*removed*
Last edited by GamiPoE on Sep 22, 2023, 4:28:46 PM
I've had great fun this league with the build.
I've only made minor adjustments to the skill-tree and changed ascendancy to assassin.

For anyone curious, you can check my current league character.
hi , great build and im currently leveling with it ... so smooth , but the pob is outdated and some masteries are changed in 3.22 so do i just improvise or is there an updated version than the one for 3.19 ? and thank you

ok .. i found another mastery that is not on the same of current patch (chaos mastery) .. need some help pls
Last edited by sharkeye101 on Sep 14, 2023, 6:47:44 PM
"
sharkeye101 wrote:
hi , great build and im currently leveling with it ... so smooth , but the pob is outdated and some masteries are changed in 3.22 so do i just improvise or is there an updated version than the one for 3.19 ? and thank you

ok .. i found another mastery that is not on the same of current patch (chaos mastery) .. need some help pls

If you want you can check my current league lightning trapper. (LightningTrapForever, don't confuse it with my standard character that has same name but with "Traps" not "Trap").

The tree is very similar but still different and now I'm using trickster.

Both Trickster and Assassin works great, but I prefer trickster as it's more tanky.

I'll make a video update soon on how the build performs in 3.22, but suffice to say I'm able to actually beat my previous best DPS setup with Ltrap! So I'm very satisfied.
"
If you want you can check my current league lightning trapper. (LightningTrapForever, don't confuse it with my standard character that has same name but with "Traps" not "Trap").

Both Trickster and Assassin works great, but I prefer trickster as it's more tanky.

I'll make a video update soon on how the build performs in 3.22, but suffice to say I'm able to actually beat my previous best DPS setup with Ltrap! So I'm very satisfied.

oh thats a relief , i got so sad thought is dead and was just about to roll over another build , but thanks for clearing that out

so im guessing i should continue with it following ur current character tree alon with the guide for crafts and such .

so for ascendancy nodes , its changed and i started with born in shadows in saboteur , i think i gotta swap to trickster .. so what ascendancy nodes to go with ?

and btw , thanks u so much for replying fast ^^

also no CI in current build ?

cant wait for the video update , keep up the great work :)
Last edited by sharkeye101 on Sep 15, 2023, 8:26:58 AM
"
sharkeye101 wrote:
"

oh thats a relief , i got so sad thought is dead and was just about to roll over another build , but thanks for clearing that out

so im guessing i should continue with it following ur current character tree alon with the guide for crafts and such .

so for ascendancy nodes , its changed and i started with born in shadows in saboteur , i think i gotta swap to trickster .. so what ascendancy nodes to go with ?

and btw , thanks u so much for replying fast ^^

also no CI in current build ?

cant wait for the video update , keep up the great work :)

My current POB for my ancestor league lightning trapper.

https://pobb.in/6giz-mZvJFZE

Note: I have 100% crit chance and 650+ multiplier and the 15% extra max shock mastery and I'm able to reach the 65% vs stuff like guardians and t16 bosses etc, so the shock in pob is set at 65%, you can change it according to what you are able to reach (you can see your shock number under the enemy name/health bar)
I've set projectiles to 9, assuming you plant your traps,on-top the boss. (there's 9 projectiles in each lightning trap), but if you often feel like you don't pre-plant traps or that your aim is wacky when you throw them at the boss while moving around, you can lower the amount of projectiles you estimate will hit the target.

The bosses die so fast it can be extremely hard to see the shock% as it's only updating for a split second, since it starts at a lower number on first hit and then jumps as your damage kicks in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info