[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hello. im doing your build. can you help me? where can i ur 3.10 PoB link version?
Pretty sure archmage will be a better support than controlled destruction or elemental focus because scaling mana will give you damage, ES, MoM, and well mana. However this can't be done for LL since there won't be a point in doing LL unless you reserve your life and not mana. Which is somewhat viable I guess
Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update. Unfortunately, while I've been able to play a little bit over the weekend, I've been working 8-12 hours a day 6 days a week as one of my company's network admins in preparation for COVID-19 measures. As a result, I've had very little free time outside of league start, and I haven't even looked at the guide until this morning.

As before, I'm hoping to find some kind of time for updates, but as I trust you're finding out, the build still works as well as it did before. Obviously there is room for PoB and build improvements, but you're not hampered in any way by following the current setup.

I'll be putting updates both in the comments and on the front page of the guide as they happen. Stay sane everybody!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
moorli wrote:
"
Milborn wrote:
Hi, in this build people link two curses with blasphemy.
How it works ? I ld like to run forstbite and temporal chain, but i think only one is trigger

you need -% mana reserved.

Either enlighten, skillnodes, prismatic shield. Some combination of these, depends what you run.

With LL you use blood magic for extra aura. (Malovence)

I play LL with prismatic shield, on it i run discipline, malovence and hatred.
And on my boots, i run enlighten, temporal chain, enfeeble and blasphemy.
But it seeme there is only temporal chain wich work, enfeeble doesnt work.
I dont understand why
"
Milborn wrote:
"
moorli wrote:
"
Milborn wrote:
Hi, in this build people link two curses with blasphemy.
How it works ? I ld like to run forstbite and temporal chain, but i think only one is trigger

you need -% mana reserved.

Either enlighten, skillnodes, prismatic shield. Some combination of these, depends what you run.

With LL you use blood magic for extra aura. (Malovence)

I dont understand why

to apply 2 curses you need to have either malediction (occultist ascendancy), whispers of doom (notable) or some item with apply another curse mod
"
sierra47 wrote:
Checked a few CI leaders on POE Ninja for the Delerium league and there is a guy who has swapped out storm brand and replaced it with the frostbite curse as a way to autocurse.

Is this a good idea - I will probably give it a go what do people think?

hmm who is it? seems weird. How may curses does he use?

As CI you dont have Malediction most likely , so you need some other stuff for more curses

Atm as CI im only using Frosbite anyway, since i dont need any extra defensive curse, you can like zoom through and freeze stuff. Not planning to get into a fistfight with Delirium mobs :)

Last edited by moorli on Mar 18, 2020, 11:46:53 AM
"
Milborn wrote:

I dont understand why

Spoiler
Naturally you can only apply one curse. You need to pick Malediction ascendancy in order to apply the second curse, or anoint Whispers of Doom on you amulet, or any other source of additional curse. Since you don't have any - only one curse is active in your setup.

sorry for being late and telling what others already did.
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Mar 18, 2020, 12:13:26 PM
"
moorli wrote:
"
sierra47 wrote:
Checked a few CI leaders on POE Ninja for the Delerium league and there is a guy who has swapped out storm brand and replaced it with the frostbite curse as a way to autocurse.

Is this a good idea - I will probably give it a go what do people think?

hmm who is it? seems weird. How may curses does he use?

As CI you dont have Malediction most likely , so you need some other stuff for more curses

Atm as CI im only using Frosbite anyway, since i dont need any extra defensive curse, you can like zoom through and freeze stuff. Not planning to get into a fistfight with Delirium mobs :)

QouveDelirium [Qouve] he runs Malevalence & Discipline and has Enfeeble on CWDT
Whoops double posted
Last edited by sierra47 on Mar 18, 2020, 12:35:16 PM
How well is the build doing against t14+ delirium mobs?

I decided to go for slayer this league and I get pwned like a blind duck in counter strike. It's not fun, and I'm desperate. So I'm thinking about re-rolling to my true and trusted vortex occultist build (that or swap to champion idk).

ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info