[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

It says flame surge in pob but flame dash in here, which one? And how am I supposed to get all that strenght? Oh and what auras should I enable?
The Letahl Pride Jewel doesn't work with cluster jewels.

So we have to decide if we want Glancing Blows or cluster jewels.
On other spots we would give up EE or Pain Attunement...which would be very bad.
Or spend 8 points in scion area, which is also not optimal.
I've used majority of this build for my league starter and have to say - it works pretty well. Almost everything is doable in 5-link setup. Conquerors don't pose a threat and reached last wave of Simulacrum (last boss was too hard for now). I'll try to improve my character and see possible limits of this build, but so far I'm happy about current outcome :)

My gear:
Spoiler

"

On other spots we would give up EE or Pain Attunement...which would be very bad.

You can go to the top left cluster jewel and keep timeless where it was. Pretty sure its worth it.
Im kinda way behind, so switching to LL wont happen anytime soon, and till that i cant use timeless anyway. Till then i guess will see what other people come up withl.
"
moorli wrote:
"

You can go to the top left cluster jewel and keep timeless where it was. Pretty sure its worth it.
Im kinda way behind, so switching to LL wont happen anytime soon, and till that i cant use timeless anyway. Till then i guess will see what other people come up withl.

You're absolutely right. I missed that somehow.
Hi, been having a lot of fun with the build. What annointments would be best for both the CI and the LL version?
Checked a few CI leaders on POE Ninja for the Delerium league and there is a guy who has swapped out storm brand and replaced it with the frostbite curse as a way to autocurse.

Is this a good idea - I will probably give it a go what do people think?
Hi, in this build people link two curses with blasphemy.
How it works ? I ld like to run forstbite and temporal chain, but i think only one is trigger
"
Hi, been having a lot of fun with the build. What annointments would be best for both the CI and the LL version?

Tranquility for LL

for CI , not sure because you prob dont want something to expensive . People go mostly for cheap stuff which saves them some passive poitns like Prodigal Perfection.
"
Milborn wrote:
Hi, in this build people link two curses with blasphemy.
How it works ? I ld like to run forstbite and temporal chain, but i think only one is trigger

you need -% mana reserved.

Either enlighten, skillnodes, prismatic shield. Some combination of these, depends what you run.

With LL you use blood magic for extra aura. (Malovence)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info