[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Thanks! Do you know what ES is "ok" for red maps? Im diyng alot and i have only 6.5k (IC, max resit.)

It's not just your max ES. It REALLY helps to have the cluster nodes Brush with Death and Vile Reinvigoration. They give you some nice dps as well as two different ways to recover ES quickly while clearing.

If you don't have them...

It will cost you 2 ex to get them together on a 4/medium. On a budget, you can get them quite cheaply if you do one of them on a 4/medium and one on a 2/small. Check the price for both on a 5 med. That will be in between, but you might get a good deal.

Even with the extra ES recovery, you need to flask and move. I have maybe 7700 ES and I rarely die in t14-16 as I work on watch stones. With Cinderswallow, the clearing is fast and when I do die, it's always a mistake or a fat finger. Like zooming into the middle of 4 conqueror packs with flasks not up.
Hello All, Can someone please advice on how to make a good +1 to all cold gems end game wand which method would be ideal for it. I made a decent wand using alt regal method and multimodded it but bricked it in the garden trying to add a mod but got adds # cold to the wand tried to remove it and lost +1 to all cold gems any advice would be appreciated thanks
"
Three-Lock wrote:
Hello All, Can someone please advice on how to make a good +1 to all cold gems end game wand which method would be ideal for it. I made a decent wand using alt regal method and multimodded it but bricked it in the garden trying to add a mod but got adds # cold to the wand tried to remove it and lost +1 to all cold gems any advice would be appreciated thanks

I made mine by harvest crafting. Used reforge caster mods or reforge cold mods and hoped for the best. If you get most of what you need but want to improve it, look out for Remove+Add or Augment of caster/cold mod harvests.

The people that were questioning the Fortify on hit were correct. I'm not sure why I thought it worked with the Elder influence mod, but I made a mistake and have corrected it in the guide.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Thanks, Using creeping frost instead of cold snap matter damage wise ? Cold snap feels kind of clunky so was experimenting with creeping frost sorry but i am on ps4 and using cold dot build for the first time.
CF shows about 15% more damage in my PoB compared to CS, but there is no Vaal CF. Vaal CS is a nice combination of dps and defense that would take an extra socket if you decide to go CF.
"
Three-Lock wrote:
Thanks, Using creeping frost instead of cold snap matter damage wise ? Cold snap feels kind of clunky so was experimenting with creeping frost sorry but i am on ps4 and using cold dot build for the first time.

PS4 might be better with Creeping Frost, since Cold Snap requires pretty precise mouse placement for maximum effectiveness.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Tyvm i'll give it a shot CF personally feels smooth
Got an A8 deathless sirus kill last night. I think this may be my first time getting deathless on him period. Champion build I played in 3.9 could kill him quickly, but was a little glass cannon-y.
This is a shitty glass cannon build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info