[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Im little bit running out of currency, and thinking should I continue using Tabula or is 5L Hyrri's Ire good option too?
hi why double frost bomb ?? one on gloves and one on boots ?? if its mistake pls tell me what i can change.

thx in advance.
I made a few changes to the build because I felt like survivability was an issue end game. Switched over to Raider and it feels much better at least to me.
Heavily invested into the build so damage isn't an issue at all.

Managed to do deathless uber elder and awakener with my current setup at approx 4.5k life and switching a flask for a quartz for these specific encounters.

Overall the build feels better the more currency you pour into it, but I wouldn't recommend new players to play bow builds at all if they want to tackle end game content.
is anybody here doing the real endgame content with this build?
Hey, poe noob here, trying to figure out how the dodge chance numbers in the build work. Hoping someone would be nice enough to explain how that works.

My defensive stat page says I have 32% chance to evade attacks whenever I have tailwind triggered, and 40/30% chance to dodge attacks/spells. Does this result in a 72/62% chance to not get hit?
Last edited by scwasp on Dec 25, 2019, 2:23:12 PM
I dont know whats happening in my build, but sometimes i struggling on maps with bosses and awekeners but somethings i just kill whatever. And i am also struggling with stats, if i take down my ring and neck to replace them i will have like no stat to use my skills, Hyrri's Ire is already inb bank waiting to be 6 linked. Any other advise u guys can give?
"
everdream2k wrote:
is anybody here doing the real endgame content with this build?
yep! I’m 100% sure all end game content is doable with it. I’ve done all of the elderslayers, Sirus to 20% my first shot (all deaths were to the stupid cyclones). Elder is super easy, I’m just hydra frag away from shaper (have 4 of all others) - but I’ve done shaper and Uber elder hundreds of times and I have no question they’d be a cakewalk. I’m at delve 250ish and it’s a complete joke. (My awaken level is at 6 btw)

its a good quiver for a start isnt it?
As I said, Ive done every endgame boss. But it required a lot of investment into the build
"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Im little bit running out of currency, and thinking should I continue using Tabula or is 5L Hyrri's Ire good option too?

5L Hyrri's Ire is enough to clear even t16 mobs. Hyrri's Ire will boost your clear speed and single target damage. I use 5L 6S Hyrri's Ire, 5L for clearing and 1socket left for Vaal Grace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info