[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Was checking poedb, had a thought, can you roll +1 arrow twice with shaper and warlord base. +2 arrow quiver would be insane, with the potential of +1 corrupt or chain corrupt, this will be the best quiver for bow builds.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Using ice shot with barrage support isn't necessary to freeze, just shoot your AOE one to proc freeze, it hits harder anyway - then switch to barrage. But tbh, metamorphs are dying in 4 seconds in t16, so freeze doesn't even matter.
enlighten lvl 3 doesn't reduce reservation enough for me to use 3rd upkeep. i'm left with so little mana i can only use one attack.
im using enlighten 2 with precision at 5...i dont have any problems at all... you should have at least 100-150 mana unreserved with what you're running. I have 133
Maybe someone asked before, how do you get frenzy charge vs bosses? For single target gem, how do you make use of hypothermia, you hit first with IC and then full barrage? Can you freeze a boss with Ice Bite? If you can't get frenzy charge vs bosses then Ice Bite seems overwhelming.

Sorry for asking, I don't understand the mechanics and interactions.
"
enlighten lvl 3 doesn't reduce reservation enough for me to use 3rd upkeep. i'm left with so little mana i can only use one attack.

same here... hatred + herald of ice + enlighten 3 + aspect of the spider and i have like 36 mana left

+vouch, very fast
ign: BeastmodeWTF

hello all, trying hard to survive in red maps here? around 4.7k hp. vaal grace helps mostly. but for the t14-16 metamorph and bosses damage seems to be severly lacking? any advice?

changed the rings and boots up a little since post.. 5k hp now..removed damage on full life on barrage as i realize the degen is screwing with my dmg sometimes.. will test further.
Last edited by pandadarren on Dec 25, 2019, 7:01:16 AM
I see the link for gems
I would like to know why ice bite and Hypothermia are better than for example
Added cold dmg
Cold penetration
or Mirage Archer.

I also suggest if you have a taming ring to use hirry demise as Quiver since it should stack all 3 types of dmg
Last edited by Redvex on Dec 25, 2019, 6:40:51 AM
hi. just got this build started and was wondering some things.
what should i improve next? this quiver is just for now have one with 1 arrow. Need the single target to go up and was wondering what who upgrade and what would make the most difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info