[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Any recomendation for awakened gems in full endgame build ?

Awakened fork is obvious choice, but what about others like awakened GMP or awakened added cold damage support ( which gives +1 to cold gems too )

Id appreciate a best possible gem combination list.
Hey man I started your build with about 7ex, love the playstyle, but now im kinda stuck with minimal currency and am not doing nearly enough dps, can you take a look and give me some pointers? (I currently have added cold instead of ice bite in because im not at 7 max frenzy charges yet)

https://pastebin.com/m0rJFdCs
Last edited by Zenlosen on Dec 23, 2019, 3:36:17 PM
Can some1 help me out with the resist situation? i started to build this from scratch, rightnow its okayish, but when i get amulet and elder ring everything is going to get worse. Cant find a good solution,

I tried Opus and single target was significantly worse. Opus did clear maps much much better but didn't kill bosses as fast.

Also dps wise (plus extra resistances) this rare 5 chaos quiver outperforms Hyrri's demise which is 65 chaos at the moment. Keep this in mind if planning to buy demise.

Very Fun Build!

ata191:
I'd take darkways only if resistances are maxed with them.
Also i had Cloth and Chain allocated until could afford some gear to help with resistances.
Survivalist is another good pick.
jewels with resistances are cheap. At this situation might be worth to sacrifice little damage.
Last edited by Living_Fear on Dec 24, 2019, 6:08:52 AM
Got ~37 ex that I was working towards a headhunter on, but getting pretty tired of grinding on my skelemancer.

Think I could get this build almost fully up and running to do T16 grinding on that budget?

I'm mainly looking for a build that can roll through maps super quick, and kill meta bosses.

I'll use the skelemancer for any bossing or delve.
okay mate, thanks
Last edited by ata191 on Dec 23, 2019, 7:27:21 PM
Hey I was wondering why the use of flame dash if anyone can answer this I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance!
"
Apollø wrote:
Hey I was wondering why the use of flame dash if anyone can answer this I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance!

I wonder the same, smoke mine is so much better if you ask me
I played this build for a while now and respecced into it. I gotta say that it's fun.

However, because of a bug that makes metamorphs immune to freeze combined with some versions of this build standing in melee range (the 3.9 nerf wasn't enough) means that on T15-T16 maps we often get one-shot during prolonged metamorph-fights. They act so fast that we can't react to their abilities at that range and evasion/dodge is pointless with their ability spam, you still die ~insta.

I was able to prevent most of it using a decoy totem and standing on the other side of the metamorph but ugh... Not great and previous league they nerfed decoy totems... The only other option was to keep distance imo.

This build is close to god-tier when it comes to clearing. Our AOE damage is probably god-tier, even w/o expensive items. One-shot to clear everything in full party, gg. It only lacks serious godlike-movespeed and more area coverage like the old tornado shots.
Last edited by silverdash on Dec 24, 2019, 3:53:02 AM
"
silverdash wrote:
I played this build for a while now and respecced into it. I gotta say that it's fun.

However, because of a bug that makes metamorphs immune to freeze combined with some versions of this build standing in melee range (the 3.9 nerf wasn't enough) means that on T15-T16 maps we often get one-shot during prolonged metamorph-fights. They act so fast that we can't react to their abilities at that range and evasion/dodge is pointless with their ability spam, you still die ~insta.

I was able to prevent most of it using a decoy totem and standing on the other side of the metamorph but ugh... Not great and previous league they nerfed decoy totems... The only other option was to keep distance imo.

This build is close to god-tier when it comes to clearing. Our AOE damage is probably god-tier, even w/o expensive items. One-shot to clear everything in full party, gg. It only lacks serious godlike-movespeed and more area coverage like the old tornado shots.

But the freeze bug is fixed, I perma freeze everything up to t13 so far

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info