[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Hey,

I was wondering what your thoughts are on using Farrul's Fur + Bite for permanent charge uptime during bosses. PoB says it is less raw dps but I feel like it would do consistantly more dps overall.
"
Genoc1de wrote:
"
Slottm wrote:

Done almost all content in game, minus Sirus and Uber Elder atm - build seems good, just squishy. I highly emphasize on getting to 5200-5500 HP if possible.

I find Vaal pact to be highly necessary, and as bosses/metas can't be frozen atm anyway I switched main damage to barrage.
Picked up a watchers eye with added cold, as its parsing just as high as crit for me, and is a third of the price.

I'm trying to find some ways to squeeze more life in at the moment, tempted to pick up point blank next level as I find barrage misses a lot when I'm far away, and I'm facetanking boss anyway.

Aquarism, thanks for the guide, and any criticisms or help, I always appreciate =)

(I'm not using damage on full life, as bosses seems to have too much degen/void zones to really be on full life 100% of the time, same with ice bite, it's great at max stacks, but hesitant to use it if im not there)

I have a lot of similar gear, but i'm really struggling as far as survivability is concerned. I have a very slim life pool and am unsure of the best way to fix it.

Granted, I haven't invested much in jewels yet apart from a Watcher's eye and I haven't used any oils.
I'm missing some enchants and I need the hybrid mod for my quiver for frenzy generation as well.

Would appreciate some tips, feel free to add me in-game. IGN: Forteh

Yeah, same for me unfortunately. Seem to have hit a wall where my only upgrades are 2-3 EX each (at least), which is currency I am very far from having access to - been really unlucky with drops this league.

T6 maps and above are a pain, overwhelmingly big chance to get gipped throughout even blue maps at 7-8-9, which makes it feel like my progress has stalled completely as I can't get above level 84 due to XP loss from deaths. I clear maps very effectively, but everything seems to kill me on 1 hit.

I am therefore going to re-roll and maybe revisit this character later in the league (if I somehow get those 10 EX plus minus), but for now I am done with it. Its been my first rodeo with Ranger, but I am afraid it might be my last - this evasion game isn't something I enjoy.

Thanks for the guide however Aquarism, been easy to follow!
If it wasn't suggested or mentioned before, the Fury Valve amulet provides a non-awakened Fork Support, which frees up the former for something else in the 6L for Ice Shot in mapping. I was debating on making a hardcore character for this league, grab at least a variant with max or near-max all res and proj. speed, and then die and have it on my standard character lol. I honestly think it effectively replaces Pandemonius if you add in Inspiration, Cold Pen, or going all out on clearing with chain since you don't have to decide on that or Fork. I think it's worth testing.

Hey guys, I am enjoying the build a lot and this is my first bow character. I am running up to T16 pretty easily in the clear department (when i don't roll but most bosses about 12-13 and metamorphs are giving me issues. I know most people are having a hard time with them just because of the monster buffs but was hoping I could get some direction on what to buy next / what to change.

I currently have about 5.5 Ex in the bank to spend.

Thanks in advance for the help! :)
Hi. Just a quick question: did anyone notice that ice shot arrows miss at certain distances? I have 4 projectiles now and if I'm shooting from half a screen, my projectiles simply don't impact the target (fly through as if piercing, but not actually hitting). Chance to hit an evasive enemy is 97%, so it's definitely not accuracy...

P.S. I think I also had this issue with explosive arrow at times.
"
Dibbs192 wrote:

Hey guys, I am enjoying the build a lot and this is my first bow character. I am running up to T16 pretty easily in the clear department (when i don't roll but most bosses about 12-13 and metamorphs are giving me issues. I know most people are having a hard time with them just because of the monster buffs but was hoping I could get some direction on what to buy next / what to change.

I currently have about 5.5 Ex in the bank to spend.

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

First of all you dont have a single 6L and that the first thing that is slowing your damage, second are you guys really getting the opus looking at your pob? Opus its only best than arborix when you have a ridiculous amount of crit in the build, and for that gear you need to invest a LOT, usually arborix its cheap and have way more damage than opus.

other upgrades can be getting dying sun, the iceshot enchant etc...
"
keygy wrote:

First of all you dont have a single 6L and that the first thing that is slowing your damage, second are you guys really getting the opus looking at your pob? Opus its only best than arborix when you have a ridiculous amount of crit in the build, and for that gear you need to invest a LOT, usually arborix its cheap and have way more damage than opus.

other upgrades can be getting dying sun, the iceshot enchant etc...

usually... xD not the case today, about same price as death opus :(
How much crit you need to have for death opus to be better?
What we looking in crafting bows ? cold damage ? + gem lvl ? any example of good crafting bow for this build ? Playing now on PS4 so trading is horrible.
What we looking in crafting bows ? cold damage ? + gem lvl ? any example of good crafting bow for this build ? Playing now on PS4 so trading is horrible.
Ive always been melee but this league i want to try something new but i so used to jumping into groups instead of staying away. What is your sequence of attacks on most fights, large groups/boss/waves, and by this I mean when going into a fight what order do you use which skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info