[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hi what do you think how i should try building the champion variant of this build. Use Pride instead of hatred? Impale vs Close combat? I wanna try coz i feel like champ is easier tand cheaper to build. Its not like i have problems atm clearing but i die too much maybe champs tankiness will help me. also do i follow the same tree?

PS i love the build but i wanna try it out since its probably the same gear anyway and can just switch back to assassin if i dont like champ. Im sure champ might not be as fast as assassin but oh well
Hey, to the author.

What is your weapons ilvl ? because i have problem with rolling.

Thanks !
I'm feeling pretty squishy when doing t8+ maps. Obviously I'm underleveled but I was wondering where i could make changes for tankiness getting plowed by delirium encounters and bosses.

I have a vermilion ring wigh +7% life for when im 80. Other then jewels for when I Level up im struggling to see how I can adjust my gear for tankiness.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Last edited by Damien12222 on Mar 25, 2020, 3:06:08 PM
"
Aidsventura
Your iLvl on weapon should be 83 or higher to get the better stats.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Hülooooğğ wrote:
Hi, My english is a some bad.

İ need help.
I'm dying immediately

I can't do life leech.
Should I use Life leech support?

I will be very happy if you are interested.

Pls look my character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/H%C3%BCloooo%C4%9F%C4%9F/characters

You'll have to explain what you mean by can't life leech. I don't see why not. Your gear is decent, but you need more life on gear, you shouldn't even search for gear with less than 50. Your jewels are the opposite, they have decent life rolls but lousy other stats. Resists should not be taken on jewels, you should get resists on gear so you can have crit multi on jewels instead.

now
what should be in my jewelery?

which items should i change

and what stats should these items have?

I apologize for my rudeness. I'm using google translate

my character final version
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/H%C3%BCloooo%C4%9F%C4%9F/characters

Pls look :(
hello there,

i posted a few days ago asking which pieces of gear i should prio on upgrading, since then i have acquired a few bits and bobs and was just wondering which pieces i should look for on my setup as of now

thanks, apologies for being a nuisance
"
Chinkyfam wrote:
hello there,

i posted a few days ago asking which pieces of gear i should prio on upgrading, since then i have acquired a few bits and bobs and was just wondering which pieces i should look for on my setup as of now

thanks, apologies for being a nuisance

also i bought a 6L belly today for 5 ex and somehow it lowers my tooltip dps on double strike, my 5L yields higher damage, any reason for this?
"
B4rken wrote:
How much phsy dmg reduction do you have? I get beefed by melee bosses.

I know my boots and head are bad.
Could use a new neck with ress too. But the other gear isn't that bad. Do you have any other suggestions I could try out?

/Peter

Set to public so I can check it out.
I'm feeling pretty squishy when doing t8+ maps. Obviously I'm underleveled but I was wondering where i could make changes for tankiness.

I have a vermilion ring wigh +7% life for when im 80. Other then jewels for when I Level up im struggling to see how I can adjust my gear for tankiness.

Any advice would be appreciated

Apologies for double post meant to edit
Last edited by Damien12222 on Mar 25, 2020, 3:09:20 PM
Ive got this far and i'm kinda lost on what upgrades to work toward next. better swords? 6link belly? I'd appreciate some kind of future goals i should aim for.

In yellow maps going for completion, so far this build is the most fun ive had. The feeling of pressing flicker and everything dieing or just bursting a boss is amazing.

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info