[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hi, bro thanks for the build

I am having troubles right now, im getting instakilled in tier 5 maps and below
Can you check my character on my profile and tell me what the fuck im doing wrong ?

Thank you :D
Hey dude, thanks alot for the guide, Im having a blast on this toon, also for my first PoE experience it was def easy to level and im progressing maps good.

So after blade of culling, i went toward that cluster gem slot, ive looted a decent one that adds 15%impale on a passive, and 40% dmg to maim/10% chanc to maim passive (seems my best choice from my looted ones) not sure what the GG cluster gem would be for this slot to look out for?

also, what level would you say is safe to do the last ascendacy? besides the F***ing traps lol.
Last edited by darkun4044 on Mar 23, 2020, 4:45:46 PM
"
Crzpin wrote:
Hi, bro thanks for the build

I am having troubles right now, im getting instakilled in tier 5 maps and below
Can you check my character on my profile and tell me what the fuck im doing wrong ?

Thank you :D

Can't see your character, change your profile to public. You probably are missing important nodes and/or life on gear.
Fixed, now my profile is public, check it.
"
Crzpin wrote:
Fixed, now my profile is public, check it.

Are you pulling my leg? You have hardly any life on your gear and you grabbed almost solely damage nodes on the tree. You probably have 3.5k life and no dodge, of course you're getting one shot in maps.
"
darkun4044 wrote:
Hey dude, thanks alot for the guide, Im having a blast on this toon, also for my first PoE experience it was def easy to level and im progressing maps good.

So after blade of culling, i went toward that cluster gem slot, ive looted a decent one that adds 15%impale on a passive, and 40% dmg to maim/10% chanc to maim passive (seems my best choice from my looted ones) not sure what the GG cluster gem would be for this slot to look out for?

also, what level would you say is safe to do the last ascendacy? besides the F***ing traps lol.

I did Uber lab at 85ish with 4.9k life. Feel free to put it off til you have 5500 life to make it a bit easier.

As for cluster jewels, none of them are worth it that I've found. No use even testing it until around 95, when the tree is basically complete. If I find a small jewel with 4 passives, 2 notables, and a jewel socket, then maybe it would be worth the points.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
darkun4044 wrote:

I did Uber lab at 85ish with 4.9k life. Feel free to put it off til you have 5500 life to make it a bit easier.

As for cluster jewels, none of them are worth it that I've found. No use even testing it until around 95, when the tree is basically complete. If I find a small jewel with 4 passives, 2 notables, and a jewel socket, then maybe it would be worth the points.

I agree. Playing with all sorts of cluster combinations in PoB made me come to the conclusion I would need to be at least 95 to actually gain a significant advantage using clusters. The way that we path to things until the very end, and the per-point value of the passives we're taking as part of the normal tree, are way too valuable before then to reinvest them elsewhere. We would end up gutting too much if we try to move too early into clusters. The 3 low-value nodes (the 2 melee damage nodes and jewel socket) drain way too much value before 95 to allow the cluster notables to outweigh the travel.
Last edited by Verdale on Mar 24, 2020, 12:05:04 AM
Im back to 0% this game is hard.. or im doing somethimg wrong.. well i died to zana quest t16 mod so many times i failed to finish ahhhh i shoulda prioritized belly over a foil and i heard i got a pretty bad deal from it too
Im back to 0% this game is hard.. or im doing somethimg wrong.. well i died to zana quest t16 mod so many times i failed to finish ahhhh i shoulda prioritized belly over a foil and i heard i got a pretty bad deal from it too
hi, thanks for the build. Im lv 85 but im having trouble with dps and crit chance.Can you check my character and give me any advice? thnx anyway :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info