3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

good evening, by chance could you give me an updated pob to use in standard to try the new changes, possibly without the cluster that I would like to do while playing?
Is the violent dead jewel still usable?
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|
Any active std players still rocking this build? Got few mirror worth of legacy gear but the build feels underwhelming right now. Hope to hear some hardcore players managed to save this build with the new poe tree.

Cyrom
Std btw. Still having fun with this build
Sup guys!

So awesome to see lots of people still playing this build. Sorry it hasn't been updated in such a long time... just been having a blast with other builds.

This build is still my all time fav... it was totally broken AF back in the day.

I'm kinda keen to test it out with the new skill tree. I'll see if I can make a brief update to the guide with a new POB, but it already looks like you guys are doing some great stuff!
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/B7d41up0

With the Very Large Thread of Hope Jewel would it make sense to go after the extra minion attack and cast speed from the Ravenous Horde group, or Indomitable Army for extra life on minions?
"
Feldshan wrote:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/B7d41up0

With the Very Large Thread of Hope Jewel would it make sense to go after the extra minion attack and cast speed from the Ravenous Horde group, or Indomitable Army for extra life on minions?

Hi,

i don´t think that ravenous horde is a good choice, because onslaught is on kill. So it´s nothing for bossing and trash will be killed anyway. So save this point. And i think thread of hope isn´t necessary.
You can check my PoB https://pastebin.com/k13Duxwy

Peace
I went with the thread of hope - medium (cheaper) rather than large.
Allows me two golems now which is fantastic. Using Carrion, haven't tried using two different golems yet.

The scourge encounter is very dangerous, I sometimes die 3-4 times on one map (T11-13) if I play too aggressively (smash right into mobs that fill the entire screen). Just got my kingmaker on the AG, so let's see how that goes. Delving is also very dangerous (more than previous leagues), even just at depth 110 I can die. So far, I have only 7.4K of eHP at level 89.

Spirit Offering lasts 15 seconds! I skipped Gravepact, seemed nerfed. Might go for Asylum for chaos res for my next 3 skill points. I can run 4 auras (dread banner, purity of elem, flesh and stone, discipline) without a single enlighten support gem. If I run without purity of elem, all my elem res are still capped. So am still wondering what to replace it with - maybe a curse to slow down/weaken the scourge mobs.

Last edited by 10011001 on Nov 3, 2021, 10:53:42 PM
"
brunowa wrote:
Sup guys!

So awesome to see lots of people still playing this build. Sorry it hasn't been updated in such a long time... just been having a blast with other builds.

This build is still my all time fav... it was totally broken AF back in the day.

I'm kinda keen to test it out with the new skill tree. I'll see if I can make a brief update to the guide with a new POB, but it already looks like you guys are doing some great stuff!

Please do! An updated POB would greatly be appreciated :-)
Think i made the build op again for myself in std, almost 16k ehp, 2k es regen p/s, 1.5m dps per zombie times 15. Been doin max boosted t16 maps past 2 days and me nor my minions havent died yet. I'll post my pob later.
First I want to thank to one player that made this build years ago, Brunowa, because he do a good job in making this build, in that time when it was "King of all Summoners"(at least in Blight League). After I play this build 10 leagues, like a starter, I think I know very well this build to make a new thread, an updated one, because I see that many players ask for new PoB's with the new Skill Tree(Mastery). So here I am.

The build basically relays in the helmet The Baron, that let us have more Zombies at 500 strength, also they leech life for us when we achive 1000 strength so our main target is to achive 1000 strength as fast as we can to make this build to be more powerful.

Pro: If you want a build that can do the job in finish fast Act 1 to Act 10 with good damage and survivability, to finish the Atlas in at least 7 days(with normal bonuses), and near 10-12 days for awakened bonus, to beat all conquerors, Elder and Shaper guardians, Mastermind(need to know the fight), Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus(need to know the fight), Maiven(need to know the fight), farm in a fast way at least t10-t14 maps, delve till deep 500(can go up but with no rip stats), make currency enough to make other build, be able to make 36/40 challanges in maximum 1 month, then this build can be for you. All that I say here can be achivable from a starter, and in maximum two weeks from the league start.

Cons:
- no physical reflect mods;
- no mana/life regeneration(can be done with a mana flask);
- the play style of minion builds;
- can die a lot(in maps) if you dont have at least a 6 link weapon/chest(that can be done with Tabula Rasa - Ill explain at the right time);
- Need to invest in the build to make it at least good enough to do all I say in "Pro" and many can avoid this build because can do other builds instead of this

Build details:
I will put 4 PoB's that I updated step by step, in those leagues that I played the build for everyone that want to try the build(League or Standard). Many people say that the build is still a "King" but the nerfs after nerfs to other builds, make also many nerfs to this build. And to be able to make again "King" from this build its impossible into a new league(maybe only in Standard). So because of that, two from my PoB's are for the standard players.

1. Begginer Build - Basic items/Defensive Build

https://pastebin.com/kvDnzwGb

As you can see from the Pob, the basic items that you need are:
Items:
- The Baron Helmet - Helmet
- Femurs of the Saints - Weapon
- Geofri's Sanctuary - Chest
- Shaper's Touch - Gloves
- Alberon's Warpath - Boots
- Astramentis - Amulet
- two yellow ring with +30 strenght, ress and life
- Cyclopean Coil - Belt
Flasks:
- Rumi's Concoction
- Seething Divene Flask - for life(corrupting blood immunity)
- Quicksilver Flask - for movement speed(more movement stat)
- Sulphur Flask - for damage(curse immunity)
- Basalt Flask - for armour(freeze immunity)
Jewels:
- Fortress Covenant x1
- Efficient Training x1
- Thread of Hope(medium) x1
- Rare jewels with : % Maximum life, Minion Damage, Minion Life, Strength or ressistance if you lack of them

With those things, that can be achivable in at least the first 5 days of a new league, I was able to finish the Atlas 118/118(normal bonus) and 100/118(awakened bonus), beat Mastermind, Shaper/Elder guardians and Conquerors(all awakened 8), all 10 fights to unlock the passive on my Atlas to start to target farm what I like/want.
The build from the PoB's its the same with the one that I play right now in the League(except the watcher;S eye jewel that its a QoL). To improve this build, we go to the next PoB, in most is the same but I add a new items, that makes a big difference on my build.

2. Expensive Build - Basic Items&Expensive ones/ Defensive Build

https://pastebin.com/Teu8VDVS

Can be achivable in a new league, also a defensive build
Contain 90% items like in previous PoB, the single things that make difference are :
- Watcher's Eye - QoL(Chaos ress, Pride stats) - can be expensive/very expensive
- Aul's Uprising - Amulet(free aura) - very expensive
- Weapon - I think its the most important weapon in entier build, makes a huge difference in damage terms. This weapon is very expensive and every league its hard to obtain it in first two weeks of a new league(last league was 2 in entire league), so the single thing you can do here is:
1. Craft it
2. Search for the +1 to gems and Fortify stat in the market and start from there the craft(its an easy way). If you look at my profile will see the one that I have. I buy one with those two stats and invest in it to make it perfect.

3. Expensive Build/Defensive Build/Very Expensive
Can be achivable in a new league but I dont recommend it beacuse its that expensive it need mirror tier items.. and with those currency invested in it, can make other build with lower that 50% cost and be more,more powerful than what you can achive in this version of the build.

https://pastebin.com/tBhz6iJt

Here, I add best in slot boots, belt, rings, Bottle Faith flask.(its expensive because of the belt/boots, amulet, weapon). Only those things are mirror tier, the amulet can be +25ex, weapon +15ex, jewel +50ex and belt/rings/boots mirror tier. So for this build I think the best advice is to make it in standard.

4. Very Expensive Build/Offensive Build

https://pastebin.com/K9nf4yYx

This build its cluster jewels dependent, and for more auras into the new chest that has mana reservation. In my opinion its the best build(version from me and Brunowa), more than this you cannot do. The single thing that I can modify its on amulet(instead of Pride no mana reservation) put the Purity of Elements no mana reservation. This thing its done because of the legacy Destructive Aspect on medium clusters(now are only in small clusters) and let us have 100% mana reservation for Pride. In this way we can add a new Aura to our build(and make 8 aurs in total). Im thinking into Determination(for armour increase) or Vitality(for life regeneration, because my build in this version is life based build).

5. Dont have a PoB, I delete it 1 month ago by mistake and I dont have much time right now to remake it. This build.. I can say its the ultimate build of the Baron Zombiemancer. Relays in 3 large clusters with 12 skill points each, and energy shield and 35% increased stats , plus t12 strength, those are 3 mirrors in total. Some medium/small clusters again with 35%5 increased stats, energy shield and strength. Many strength unique jewels that let us go to near 4000 strength. In this way we can have 22-23 zombies each with 1.5 Million dps, and near 20-25k energy shield. This build is for the richest people that dont have what to do with currency and want 100% to make a Zombie build.

PS: For those who say : this build its op, its the "King" etc.. they are liers!!! As you can read here... isnt that cheap to make the build to have 600k per zombies(11). Yes, its a King, in standard.. but what build isnt there?

Think at this build, like a simply build, easy to make, easy to scale, easy to do near all content without much effort! If you invest in it.. can be a good one. But.. my advice: Dont invest in it more than in version 2 of the build(in new league). For example, me, in this league I invest(igone the fact that Im a perfectionist and want to have perfect rolls - so more currency to buy those items):
1. Helmet - 30c-50c
2. Chest - 50c - invest 500+ fusing to make it 6 links
3. Rings - made by miself(was lucky)
4. Belt - 70c
5. Boots - 10c
6. Gloves - 18c
7. Jewel with 24 strength - 5c
8. Weapon - 15c the base with an open suffix to craft prefixes cannot be changed, scour, and invest in crafting methods(5-6ex), then 700+ fusings to make a perfect weapon for the build that can cost 15ex+(none in the league without count the one that its corruped).
9. Empower 2.5ex
With those things I was able as I said to finish my Atlas, farm at least 20 ex(from drops and sell and also include the cost of all build items). Invest 10 of them in MF items(also perfect rolls) to farm fast t5-t10 specific maps. 28 Challanges, and other 5 that can be made in a few minutes. Its ok I guess.But those thing need currency..the weapon and empower that are super rare and expensive.
Hope you understand what I say here.. hope Brunowa will update his build, I can start a new guide..but I think his can pe upgraded. In this way I can offer my help to him if he wants. In his builds are many ways to scale the build.. but I can say 100% you cannot go at 1.5 million dps(like in standard) in maximum 16(3500 strenght) on a new league without investing at least 1 mirror! The max dmg that you can achive with my build(see my profile and my league char)can go to a max 600k per zombie(11) without clusters.
Good luck to all users/players that read my comment and if need help with the game/build fell free to add me in game!
Last edited by Diaboliks on Nov 11, 2021, 3:37:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info