3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Just read the patch note. It dosen't seems to affect tha main build too much correct?

Edit: Nevermind rip the only build I managed to learn proprely back to fucking square 1
Last edited by Seawee on Jan 12, 2021, 10:14:08 AM
still trying it, now in standard. i'm level 50 and having so much fun, never died once. easier when you have a bunch of leveling uniques, obviously...
but i'd like a rundown of how it's nerfed for the new patch. my guess is it's gonna be the spectres and golems that's mostly gonna be affected, but i love my skeletons and my zombies so i guess it's still viable? mostly i want an easy way to do t1 to t16 mapping to get the masters quests done, crafting recipes and hideout stuff and fill out the atlas, i won't really do endgame alone and am not interested in breaking the game and be a literal god. will that still be feasible?
art stuff: https://www.instagram.com/em_illustration/
Bilingual - French/English
Einhar best npc
Ascendancy nerf for necromancer. Every node with 15% damage increase is now 10% damage increase
Hey guys.

Just read the patch notes. Tiny changes to a few stats but no major changes. So the build should feel exactly the same.

Enjoy 3.13!
"
brunowa wrote:
Hey guys.

Just read the patch notes. Tiny changes to a few stats but no major changes. So the build should feel exactly the same.

Enjoy 3.13!

Thanks Brunowa.

Played this a few leagues ago and had fun. Seeing some are calling 3.13 league a 'boss league' I thought I would come back and have a look. Good to know it is still viable.

ty.
any videos from 3.12 ?
The front page and the numbers quoted on it are complete nonsense now. When was the last time this guide was properly refreshed, and not just having 3 minutes spent on the front page adding a few lines for the latest league...
"
3.13 - Tiny changes to some stats but nothing major. You won't notice any difference in game so the build should feel and play exactly the same. Enjoy!

Spectre life got a serious nerf, offensive spectres will die a lot quicker now.

I'd recommend the defensive/buff spectre setup, but maybe no longer the offensive one, at least until a few weeks out of league start with mid to high end gear.
"
denhero wrote:
"
3.13 - Tiny changes to some stats but nothing major. You won't notice any difference in game so the build should feel and play exactly the same. Enjoy!

I'd recommend the defensive/buff spectre setup, but maybe no longer the offensive one, at least until a few weeks out of league start with mid to high end gear.

I think you are reading too much into it.

Host/Carnage Chieftains etc will still be able to facetank everything in the game.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
denhero wrote:
"

I think you are reading too much into it.

Host/Carnage Chieftains etc will still be able to facetank everything in the game.

My carnage/host chieftains died a lot in heist league when I used them as buffers for my skeletons and zombies. When I played T16 or boss maps they died every run.
Last edited by Sazzbot on Jan 12, 2021, 8:29:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info