3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey, I need criticism on my build. I always achieved past 1500 strength and now can use 7 auras. Anything I should change/remove? Sirus is cake walk now but delirium buffed up is just taking longer than I would expect.

Auras I can use at the same time
Discipline,Dread of Banner,Pride,Aspect of Avian,Flesh and Stone,Precision,Purity of Element.

Any help would do. I am always trying to tweak it to continue having 13 zombies at least.

Thank you
With enlighten level 4 I'm still not able to use Discipline, Aspect of the Avian, Purity of Elements, Flesh and Stone, and Dread Banner. Am I missing something?
Hey guys, this build is great! It's insanely fun, especially through levelling. However, the moment I hit maps, I started dying all the time, I'm talking multiple times per map. not only this, but despite my 240% MD hubris, my minions don't seem to be doing nearly as much damage as they should. If anyone could check my profile and give me some tips it'd be greatly appreciated, thanks!
"
Papapotato wrote:
Hello, I am trying to play the 3.11 TANKY END-GAME SETUP in Harvest.

I am confused on some choices, I assume it may be because PoB is not displaying them correctly?

It shows one jewel providing 240% minion dmg - how is this possible? I was assuming a Lethal Pride? If so how do i accomplish this?

Another jewel listed as you are using is Thread of Fate - what are you allocating here?
https://imgur.com/a/3H0tO01

One more question. I have a level 3 enlighten with -24% reservation of auras in passive skill here. If/when I a Plated Maul with level 20 Avian Skill how will i be able to fit that Aura in?

Thank you, appreciate all the things you summoners doing here in this Mega Thread!

the 240% increased minion damage is via the elegant hubris unique jewel, which acts in a very unique way. When you slot it in a jewel socket, it'll transform all keystones in it's radius into different keystones. either buy one for cheap and divine it, socketing it each time until you see the minion damage nodes, or buy one for around ~1ex.
Hi Everyone! I'm leveling this build, but i don't know which build to play with.

I have planty EX and i just want to rekt some End-Game.

The Tanky variation seems a little bit "bad" in terms of DPS, but the "Speed" Variation seems like doesn't focus on bosses or EndGame, just runing.

Can someone help me to make a decission?

I repeat, money is not an issue, and i want to melt some of the EndGame, from Ub.Elder to Awak 8.

Thanks!!!
Does it matter which kind of Hubris to use: Cadiro, Victario, Caspiro?
Slightly disappointed with this build. Yes, you have a lot of eHP, good damage to bosses and so on, but... Firstly, Spirit Offering does not give ES, which means the build will not be played as safely as in the old days. Secondly, only one 6-link mace costs 8ex +, I don’t even want to talk about the belt, Empower 4, Enlighten 4, etc. Very, very expensive build. Now I play as a guardian with spiders and there the whole build cost me 15ex, while it does the same as this build for 40ex +. Yes, it's okay to invest in a build for farming end-game content, but when another build does the same thing but cheaper... what's the point? But I'm not saying that the build is bad or not working. It's just very expensive.

There is one more problem, but it is not in the build. Zombies are incredibly dumb. I lost two fights with A8 Sirus largely due to the fact that they go into damage and die. It is impossible to quickly summon zombies during the last phase, and it is almost impossible to kill the boss with 5-6 zombies.

P.S. Watch out for the mob "Konu, Maker of Wind". He has a Molten Shell which killed my Animate Guardian with 50k+ HP in one shot.

Fight with honor, necromancers!
I recently transitioned my level 90 Witch into this build and I'm having a (relatively) good experience with this build. One of the biggest issues I've been facing so far is that I seem to cap out at Tier 10 maps; anything higher (red maps) have a high chance of killing me or my spectres or zombies. I'm wondering what the biggest improvement I can make to my current build is, given a small amount of currency since I poured pretty much everything I have currently into what's in my PoB.

https://pastebin.com/gssPFSHQ

My goal is to transition into the tanky endgame build. I'm in a bit of an awkward state at the moment; my current chest I'm using with the build is a six-link while the budget version of the build actually wants a four/two link (so that one of the auras can be supported by Generosity). I don't have a Level 4 Enlighten so I can't really use the aura setup shown in the Geofri's on the tanky endgame build example. For the moment I'm opting to not use Generosity at all and to fill the empty slot with a Portal gem until I can afford a Geofri's 6L.

The other major thing is that my gems aren't Level 20 as I transitioned into this build from a completely unrelated one (Arc). I leveled them a decent amount thus far, and for the most part, the extra gem levels from my gear pieces put most of them at or above 20, but I suspect one of my biggest improvements is to simply get them all to Level 20.

One of the other standout issues I've been having is that my minions seem like they can't quite keep up with me; I'm having to cast Convocation nearly on cooldown. I'm not sure if that's an expected part of the build, but I figured I'd bring it up since I'm having it even with 20% quality on Raise Zombie.
Given we use flesh offering in speed farming setup instead of spirit offering, I've been considering swapping Mistress of Sacrifice for Bone Armour for extra survability. Total 6k effective HP on its own is pretty miserable but I don't fully intend to go into tanky setup either.

Thoughts? Or some other options you'd recommend?

Even having my zombies on aggressive and standing a screen away from danger doesn't really save me at times.
"
Hi Everyone! I'm leveling this build, but i don't know which build to play with.

I have planty EX and i just want to rekt some End-Game.

The Tanky variation seems a little bit "bad" in terms of DPS, but the "Speed" Variation seems like doesn't focus on bosses or EndGame, just runing.

Can someone help me to make a decission?

I repeat, money is not an issue, and i want to melt some of the EndGame, from Ub.Elder to Awak 8.

Thanks!!!

Hi, if u want a lot of dps use the SPEED FARMING SETUP, i'll tried it and to be honest that's pretty good,you got a lot of dps and can farm really fast but u can die if u don't care from boss, if you need take a look of my character on character page for more info ("Itslinger").

If u really have a lot of currency to burn u can choose the cluster setup that's seems really good
Last edited by Itreax on Jul 20, 2020, 6:51:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info