An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

"
Any estimation of time that this will take would be greatly appreciated by all who are forced to wait...
Unfortunately I don't have an ETA to provide as we're waiting to hear back.
lets all congratulate ggg on releaseing blight when they said they were... oh wait. xbox IS THE ONLY PLATFORM NOT TO HAVE IT. incompetence at its best.
That’s a response to give me some idea of what’s going, much better than the first 2 responses. At least now we know something.
Microsoft reviewer/approver plays on console and doesn’t get off work till 10pm Central.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Any estimation of time that this will take would be greatly appreciated by all who are forced to wait...
I understand. Good luck with any updates, as well as dealing with the upset player-base.
Never to blame. Always someone else's fault.
Last edited by MURD3RMACH1N3 on Sep 9, 2019, 9:57:03 PM
You all need to have some patience it’s not Jeff or GGG’s fault. Like he said It’s on Microsoft’s side. So take a chill pill, remember this is a game they let you you play for free. Be thankful for that.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"

Pick up the damn phone Jeff and get answers.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

Its fine to just keep us up to date. So we can see that you guys are trying and not ignoring our voices.
"
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
I understand. Good luck with any updates, as well as dealing with the upset player-base.

You.. you’ve got something on your nose... smells like shit!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info