An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

Yay... my legion toons are now on standard..
Last edited by EternalScarf on Sep 9, 2019, 9:33:46 PM
"
itz TAXI wrote:

that would require at least an iota of respect for your xbox playerbase...
remember what chris said about that.

It may sound hard but I am on that point were I cheer for the other Wilson. You know, the Wilson with the worse game which works fine.
"
EternalScarf wrote:
Yay... my legion toons are now one standard..
Hey thanks for the update :D
It’s therapeutic for all of us to complains and yell at GGG about this lol, helps us get out our anger and stress———then poof soon as it launches GGG gonna be hero’s and we gonna love you again, so sorry for the complaining but need to get it out somewhere lol———just means all of us love your product so much that a delay like this can cause such an impact, so take it as a compliment GGG! :)
This is like the 3rd time this exact mistake has happened in the last few months. Pretty much zero communication just like last time. I feel like a pothead waiting on the dealer to show up, 2 hours after he said he's right around the corner at the light
I think it's amazing that all of the xbox players with no forum posts recorded before today showed up to say their piece, it's important and there are a lot of voices that no one hears until something goes wrong. and that is a good thing unironically. If no one knows you're watching, nothing changes. I am super thankful for this game and team as a whole, but performance and cooperation on/with microsoft client needs major work
"
to the 5heads saying "do u not have pc" that is NOT a viable argument or answer to the problems POE console releases face

5heads lol. Its a reference to blizzard asking their audience if they had phones after releasing their shitty phone app. Not an actual question.
Hi everyone,

We're still waiting to hear back from Microsoft as to when this update will become available. Unfortunately this is out of our control. We're very sorry for the inconvenience and delay in launching Blight on Xbox.
As someone who played on PC, this is probably my favorite league so far. It sucks greatly that I took the day off to play release day with my buddies on Xbox who don't have PCs, only for us to have to wait patiently with no idea if we should just forget about our plans or if the update is around the corner. Any estimation of time that this will take would be greatly appreciated by all who are forced to wait...
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi everyone,

We're still waiting to hear back from Microsoft as to when this update will become available. Unfortunately this is out of our control. We're very sorry for the inconvenience and delay in launching Blight on Xbox.

same as last time... of course you are not at fault, you never ever... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmuy9fyNUjY

maybe your team needs to watch this video...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info