[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
omglapizza wrote:

Otherwise, how do we feel about unnerve on hit gloves?

Unnerve on hit gloves sound awesome! If you can spare a prefix on some awesome gloves, that should be easy to hit with a caster slam! Missing out on that prefix will drop your total ES a bit, but it may be worth it if you don't want (or can't get) a master of fear notable from a medium jewel.
"
Breken wrote:
"
omglapizza wrote:

Otherwise, how do we feel about unnerve on hit gloves?

Unnerve on hit gloves sound awesome! If you can spare a prefix on some awesome gloves, that should be easy to hit with a caster slam! Missing out on that prefix will drop your total ES a bit, but it may be worth it if you don't want (or can't get) a master of fear notable from a medium jewel.

It's definitely obtainable. Can buy one with Master of Fear and Evil Eye for like 50c. My conundrum is with the Cold to the Core\Vengeful large clusters, the Int\ES split personalities, the Hatred\Clarity Watcher's Eye all being so damn expensive, is it worth making the unnerve gloves? Especially if I plan on transitioning to all that after making more currency. I've only got about 14 ex to my name right now.
"
Breken wrote:
"
at grainaule

your tree looks really promising. As the split personality jewel without es are in range to buy i will give it a try.
Is there a trick to get cold of the core on the jewel. Tryed til now over 600 alts and i dont get it.
not to speak from vengful commander (what is in 30 % on the jewel or prismatic hear what is also really often. Had with that alts 15 times vengful and prismatic, but never cold to the core)

Cold to the core is pretty rare. It will come up about once every 100-200 alts.

You CAN'T get it with Vengeful command or Prismatic (using just alts) since they are all prefixes.

Getting CttC with Widespread destruction will typically take around 3300 alts (for a 60% chance)

ok that explains the problem. How did you get yours ? buying or crafting.
Thanks for the calculation.is there a harvest craft that give me a higher chance of getting this mod ?
"
"
Breken wrote:
"
at grainaule

your tree looks really promising. As the split personality jewel without es are in range to buy i will give it a try.
Is there a trick to get cold of the core on the jewel. Tryed til now over 600 alts and i dont get it.
not to speak from vengful commander (what is in 30 % on the jewel or prismatic hear what is also really often. Had with that alts 15 times vengful and prismatic, but never cold to the core)

Cold to the core is pretty rare. It will come up about once every 100-200 alts.

You CAN'T get it with Vengeful command or Prismatic (using just alts) since they are all prefixes.

Getting CttC with Widespread destruction will typically take around 3300 alts (for a 60% chance)

Thanks for the calculation.is there a harvest craft that give me a higher chance of getting this mod ?

@ichbinwerichbi is your cluster jewel level high enough for cold to the core? e.g. level 68?

I rolled cold to the core last night after maybe 10 or 20 alts. Then vengeful got after two add fire harvest crafts (one gave me the fire res small passive).

Alt + aug spam might get you it but it will take a while.

to get all three you need to hit CttC + prismatic with alt + aug + regal spam and then you can do the remove / add harvest mods to get rid of stuff you don't like or just roll the add / remove fire until you get vengeful.

Note that CttC is tagged as cold mod (do not do harvest mods that affect cold unless you want to add another cold and hope for the best because to remove it you will have a % shot at removing CttC) and prismatic is tagged as elemental mod (i'm not sure what harvest mods can adjust this).
Last edited by defaultNoob on Jul 6, 2020, 8:54:26 PM

Got a couple of nice enchants for my Clear and ST staffs.

Pretty sure best two we can use.

Nothing Amazing. But looking at it now im thinking beast craft to corrupt to 30% and be done with them, anyone got any thoughts on that?
Last edited by Xuvali on Jul 6, 2020, 11:12:24 PM
So I tried fighting Atziri but I got my butt handed to me by the second boss in the map, He killed me like 3 times and twice from Atziri herself. Something just drains my help insanely and I'm sure it's bleed. There a way to fight against that besides just having immunity to bleed flask? I feel like even when I use it I still lose health but I already have CI.
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
Hi, just want to say thank you for the built.

I was following the block variant. And customized it to do arcanist brand wi.

If any of you can take a look and comment. i would appreciate it.

I dont play alot, so gearwise is not fantastic.

https://pastebin.com/aFh1pGw4

Any feedback at all will be very welcome. thanks in advance.
IGN: Aiers.
I'm doing a Full Unic Setup (Less body)!

Going very well with 2500+ INT, 84 all res, 11k ES, enoght dmg! All content done!

It's a safe build, take some time to collect all itens needed, like the helm that can be with Discipline Enchant or the 90% mana multiplier.

Lacquered Helmet can be chanced or using Trash to Treasure profecy.

There is alot to improve yet, like cold to the core large, and remove the megalomaniac to add another large and 2 abyss jewels.

Since 90% of the setup items are unic, this setup is not so expensive as WI builds tend to be.

Check the items core items:

An alternative chest is an Incandescent Heart can be used with no problems :

If you dont have the Split personality Int + ES, you can use just the INT one.

You can craft all the Cluster jewels (i did)

PoB : https://pastebin.com/LJa1xPzB

If you want to see the build in action wisp me ingame
Last edited by whiterockx on Jul 7, 2020, 7:40:38 AM
"

Making these jewels isn't that hard. You first need a jewel with Cold to the core/widespread destruction on it. You can buy one, or you can make one (estimated around 3000 alts). Once you get that, you'll need to Aug fire onto the jewel (or make it rare with a regal). The first aug fire will likely hit fire resistance if you have a free suffix. The second Aug has a 5/6 chance of hitting Vengeful commander.
"
aiers wrote:
Hi, just want to say thank you for the built.

I was following the block variant. And customized it to do arcanist brand wi.

If any of you can take a look and comment. i would appreciate it.

I dont play alot, so gearwise is not fantastic.

https://pastebin.com/aFh1pGw4

Any feedback at all will be very welcome. thanks in advance.

how does arc brand variant play compared with the std cyclone one?
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info