[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

First of all thanks for the build guide, very nice explained and detailed... been a while since i've played a WI char. (honestly it was the first character made when i started playing PoE back in the days in prophecy league).

I'm looking to upgrade the toon, but actually dunno where to start, and looking the HoG video... well nothing to say.... 15k ES -.- i am at 6,4k and just started doing red maps (yeah im a bit behind, but i like to take the game in a fun way).

Any suggestion would be really appreciated :)

Falb

PS: actually i don't know if it's better to save for a better amulet or for a watcher eye with discipline and clarity mod (so i can switch to clarity from righteous fire).
Last edited by Schata on Oct 4, 2019, 10:54:23 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
PSA: if you're collecting the golden oils for the Tranquility anointment, you're way better off buying Opalescent Oils for 20-25c and vendoring up to silver then golden. (Opalescent seems the sweet spot.)

Total cost 5.2ex (3 for the amulet and 1.1 per golden oil.)

I'll go wait until I have a Leo for a free exalt slam.

Hey nice amulet. I've got the funds saved up but just waiting for one that fits with my other gear and isn't priced too crazy.

Thank you for the advice with the oils...I'll put it to good use!
My endgame secret project

Can anyone guess what i am aiming for?
6 link em all? But dunno what the point of it could be lol
"
Schata wrote:
6 link em all? But dunno what the point of it could be lol

Was trying to get corrupted implicit Supported by Fortify lv 10 but my project failed. Out of 18 staves, 4 went rare, 1 changed to 15% Increased Critical Strike chance, 7 remain unchanged, 5 got 1 white socket and 1 got 2 white sockets

Cost of the project - 22 chaos for the 18% staves, approx. 4600 jewelers to 6 socket them, approx. 2900 chromatics to get 2G4B sockets in each of them.

So about 800 chaos went down the drain ....

P.S. Staves are for sale - 50 chaos each normal 2G4B and 60 chaos each those 2G3B1W - already prepared for this build

Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 4, 2019, 6:21:54 PM
Ahhhhh was a nice end game project tho ;)

One with a white socket could be good for me, since i've only 6.5k ES and running fortify instead of something else might be good for me, tho i kinda feel i need to invest on something else before, like boots or a watcher eye.

PS: My endgame project is reaching your ES looooool!
PSA #2: you can reroll your item values with a divine orb (at 23c) or with a Farric Frost Hellion Alpha (at 6c).

Most vendors of that beast typically have a hundred of them, so you can buy in bulk.

Took two beasts, plus a couple of blessed orbs and recrafts:
Last edited by Graiaule on Oct 5, 2019, 1:57:20 PM
New video: The Hall of SR

I ran a bunch of HoGM maps, tried different tactics, and this one proved to be the most reliable. It's all about the SR dudes. Everything else is a joke.

Pantheon: Solaris (fully upgraded) + Abberath.

Use the boss staff with Inc AoE gem instead of CE.

Tactics: hit anti-curse, anti-freeze and Quicksilver flask, move across the hall in front of the enemy, then circle around them. If nobody tries to beam you, turn around and faceroll them. If there is an SR guy, you can either spin around them or spin away from them and let them chase you through your Icestorms. Sooner or later even the max block will fail and they will die. You can remove SR burn with a dousing flask, as long as you don't stay in the beam.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 5, 2019, 4:15:30 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
Can anyone guess what i am aiming for?

Something that doesn't exist? ;)

I checked the market repeatedly. There are no staves of any kind with the Fortify corruption for sale, and I have never seen one, in any league.

Wiki listing that mod on staves must be an error.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 5, 2019, 3:34:09 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Something that doesn't exist? ;)

I checked the market repeatedly. There are no staves of any kind with the Fortify corruption for sale, and I have never seen one, in any league.

Wiki listing that mod on staves must be an error.

If you look at https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_item_corrupted_mods spawn weighting, it looks like they added it to 2h weapons and then exluded bows and staffs from getting it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info