[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
It is amazing. THE best aura in the game.

I can't wait to try it out! Funny that the beast craft for it is only around 10-15c but the rest is a much bigger investment. I'm still saving up for the amulet and golden oils but I'll get there soon enough.

I haven't tried HoTGM this league but now I want to have it out with that I Pee Fire guy or whatever his name is. I'll send him crying to his urologist, ha ha.
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Oct 2, 2019, 2:53:20 PM
Found an Aul at 490 depth with many mods but not extremely dangerous :)

Here is the clip of the fight:

Spin_On_Ice vs. Aul The Crystal King

I switched Controlled Destruction for Fortify to make the fight safer even though after all was not really necessary

Solaris + Tukoahama as pantheons

You can see the insane damage output of the build even with only 4 damage support gems. He only did his "pizza blast - Crystal Nova" skill twice and his "charging replica - Spectral Shield Charge" skill once. And that at 490 depth with 68% increased life mod on top of it.

39 challenges done, passed depth 500, the league seems nicer than it was at the beggining!

Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 3, 2019, 7:34:52 AM
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
It is amazing. THE best aura in the game.

I can't wait to try it out! Funny that the beast craft for it is only around 10-15c but the rest is a much bigger investment. I'm still saving up for the amulet and golden oils but I'll get there soon enough.

It doesn't need to be on an amulet, they are already hard to find. And too expensive to put it on rings before corrupting them. Boots and gloves are the cheapest items you get, so just find one with an open suffix.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 2, 2019, 6:52:38 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
the league seems nicer than it was at the beggining!

You were using WO at the beginning :)

This league has been a total blast for me so far, from the moment I hit lv 38.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

It doesn't need to be on an amulet, they are already hard to find. And too expensive to put it on rings before corrupting them. Boots and gloves are the cheapest items you get, so just find one with an open suffix.

I'll keep my eye out...but high end boots and gloves aren't cheap these days. And it will have to be boots for me because I'm not giving up my current gloves:

My current boots are pretty good as well (bought them from lilian as a matter of fact). They won't be easy to replace.

Prices on the amulets are coming down. We'll see what option is more affordable.
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Oct 2, 2019, 10:52:23 PM
Damn this build is amazing. I used to struggle with the Red Elder and always lost a few lives when I could manage to kill him. Today I just wiped the floor with him deathless without taking hardly any damage. And he dropped my first ever Watcher's Eye...the mods are absolute crap but it will still nice to finally see one:

"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Damn this build is amazing. I used to struggle with the Red Elder and always lost a few lives when I could manage to kill him. Today I just wiped the floor with him deathless without taking hardly any damage. And he dropped my first ever Watcher's Eye...the mods are absolute crap but it will still nice to finally see one:

Red Elder? Is that a boss or a yellow mob?

:)
"
lilianmarius wrote:

Red Elder? Is that a boss or a yellow mob?

:)

Quiet you! :-)
Speaking of Hall of Grandmasters, just did it also for the fun and it was easier than ever to be honest!

Of course i met that "Peeing" Scorching Ray dude but instead of him peeing on me with fire i peed on him with ice from the sky :)

And also met that "TheSpiderQueenByDemi" retard char of Demigod dude, that char is just an expression of his owner :)

Solution for me to kill that bastard? Use brute force a.k.a. spam Icestorms and Vortexes until he dies. And he died:)

All the others were kinda normal mobs for my char.

Here is the video, enjoy!

Spin_On_Ice vs. The Hall of Grandmobs

P.S. Forgot to take an anti-bleeding flask with me but i said to myself beeing greedy with not spending a portal scroll: "who the hell need an anti-bleed flask in a pvp arena anyways :)". Didn't need it after all to be honest.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 4, 2019, 2:52:07 AM
PSA: if you're collecting the golden oils for the Tranquility anointment, you're way better off buying Opalescent Oils for 20-25c and vendoring up to silver then golden. (Opalescent seems the sweet spot.)

Total cost 5.2ex (3 for the amulet and 1.1 per golden oil.)

I'll go wait until I have a Leo for a free exalt slam.
Last edited by Graiaule on Oct 3, 2019, 8:35:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info