[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
OUAriakas wrote:
It is usually the ailments that are killing you at higher levels; you should try for 100% ailment immunity. I am pretty sure we still get to 100% ailment immunity with Stormshroud and some decent boot mod rolls.

Ahh okey then I need Stormshroud Viridian Jewel and use somewhere avoid to being shocked?
"
creat91 wrote:
"
OUAriakas wrote:
It is usually the ailments that are killing you at higher levels; you should try for 100% ailment immunity. I am pretty sure we still get to 100% ailment immunity with Stormshroud and some decent boot mod rolls.

Ahh okey then I need Stormshroud Viridian Jewel and use somewhere avoid to being shocked?

Yes, get Stormshroud and then allocate Crystal Skin on your amulet for 20% chance to avoid elemental ailments. Then, you want Crusader boots so you can get the (51–60)% chance to Avoid being Shocked suffix. It is semi-forceable using the lightning harvest craft since the only two suffixes are that one and lightning rez. Finally , you need to use Eldritch Embers to get the "avoid being shocked" as well. You need 80% total on the boots between suffix and eldritch implicit plus you get another 1% max rez from allocating Crystal Skin.

You can also go with Essence of Torment on belts to get more as well to substitute for any of the above.
Last edited by OUAriakas on Sep 18, 2024, 3:16:47 PM
also on helms too!
"
frawrst wrote:
also on helms too!

Frwarst, what did you do for bandits? Kill all still?
"
OUAriakas wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
also on helms too!

Frwarst, what did you do for bandits? Kill all still?

yeah i still just murdered all

i think the MS one is probably BIS but I just leap slam everywhere mostly

on league start the all res is probably very good too, as marauders we're close to alot of res nodes so its personal choice
Last edited by frawrst on Sep 20, 2024, 6:54:45 PM
"
OUAriakas wrote:
"
creat91 wrote:
"
OUAriakas wrote:

Yes, get Stormshroud and then allocate Crystal Skin on your amulet for 20% chance to avoid elemental ailments. Then, you want Crusader boots so you can get the (51–60)% chance to Avoid being Shocked suffix. It is semi-forceable using the lightning harvest craft since the only two suffixes are that one and lightning rez. Finally , you need to use Eldritch Embers to get the "avoid being shocked" as well. You need 80% total on the boots between suffix and eldritch implicit plus you get another 1% max rez from allocating Crystal Skin.

You can also go with Essence of Torment on belts to get more as well to substitute for any of the above.

Watch out, you cannot apply eldritch implicits to crusader or other influenced items, the essences of torment is much better for this since you also have access to eldritch implicits. You can also combine it with an abyss jewel for 40%+ to get immunity without the anointment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info