[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
_SP_ wrote:
Sorry for my English. I will tell my story too. I have started League with this build. It's a very fine, but I did some another thing.
At the end of the Acts I have found a mace with around 250 pDPS and APS 1.50 and I farmed the chaoces for the Tidebreaker. After I took the Tidebreaker and got some disappoint since it has 1.20 APS. So I spent more 25c and bought this one

Now my Ground Slam link placed in a body, and Im trying to fuse Tidebreaker till it got 6-links, having broken 5-link:

So I use that Rare mace for fast map runs, and switch to Tidebreaker for stunning "hard" bosses only. Also, consider the PoB it gives me additional 100K dps (800K vs 700K with Tidebreaker) that can not but rejoice!

very good points, weapon swapping for map speed can be very good quality of life.

glad to hear you are making the build your own
Hello,
this build looks fine, but i am lacking on mana and its so depresive. Its normal ? I have to drink mana flask all time ? or how do you solve mana issues .. ? TY
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hello,
this build looks fine, but i am lacking on mana and its so depresive. Its normal ? I have to drink mana flask all time ? or how do you solve mana issues .. ? TY

hi

the build recommends "physical leeched as mana" on a ring, amulet, or jewel

warbringer also heals 25% mana when you warcry, you can spam this
hey frawrst!
The build works great. It's straightforward, powerful, and fun to play.
The only issue I have I can't afford ryslatha. The other day it was 20 c and now it's 1ex. what's wrong with those prices lol
tidebreaker is also increasing in price, not just the belt, feels like someone is actually hoarding all the tidebreaker for Vaaling which is annoying

is a good glove if u cant afford the tidebreaker it would give more dps than tombfist i presume
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Surgebinders
or the worldcarver glove life and dps n armour
Last edited by benkei8 on Dec 20, 2019, 6:47:34 AM
"
Ruderatus wrote:
hey frawrst!
The build works great. It's straightforward, powerful, and fun to play.
The only issue I have I can't afford ryslatha. The other day it was 20 c and now it's 1ex. what's wrong with those prices lol

thank you for feedback!

RE: rysalthas, every since localidentitys verison of PoB has grown in popularity (reddit had a major post just prior to 3.9 patch) it will grow in price, since it calcluates the MORE MAX properly. its truly the BiS belt for 95% of pure phys builds, providing huge dps increase, decent hp and good stun bonuses

if melee gets popular again, expect it to rise even more in $$$
"
benkei8 wrote:
tidebreaker is also increasing in price, not just the belt, feels like someone is actually hoarding all the tidebreaker for Vaaling which is annoying

is a good glove if u cant afford the tidebreaker it would give more dps than tombfist i presume
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Surgebinders
or the worldcarver glove life and dps n armour

these gloves are okay, but remember they are "increase damage", not MORE dmg.

tombfist intimidate is a MORE multiplier, 10% infact, so its superior in most cases

surgebinders and wyrmsigns and worldcarvers are all fine, but not as good as a solid life/res/attack speed spiked gaunts/tombfist IMO
How about Perseverance as a buget version of rysalthas, we can now replace fortify with other support and have onslaugh

Hello, thanks for this awesome guide. Doing great with this build, though once in awhile i got rekt in early map tiers atm. currently at lv 82 with 4k HP still doing some t3-t4s

I need suggestion as to what item/stat/etc needs to be upgraded so that i dont die too much on later map tiers.
Really liking this build. A very good league starter. The only problem with it is that I stun lock all the conquerors, so I have no idea what their mechanics are =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info