[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Hi there,

Really fun build. I like the mechanics and playstyle. I do however struggle a little bit in yellow maps on league starting. I find it difficult to avoid being stun locked all the time. I also have some issues with getting my 5-6 linked weapon. Small steps and I will eventually get there I guess.

My questions are:

1. What do you use to get immunity of ailments? Are you using purity of elements? It seems to be something I only can get at a late stage (level 90+). I wonder if I can spec into immunity until I gain enough levels. That is at least how I do it I guess.

2. Are you still using the Brass dome? It seems to be nerfed at some point or is it just me?

3. How do you get faster attack speed? Jewels and rings? Currently for my build it feels a bit too slow with only 4 linked. And adding to that with the stun locks it slows the game down for me. I guess keep progressing will eventually fix things but I am curious whether it is possible to circumvent some steps and progress faster as a league starter.

Otherwise fun build! Just a bit outdated and clunky guide. :)
Last edited by Pyroking on May 24, 2022, 3:35:40 PM
One thing I'm having trouble with is losing a lot of life on boss fights due to Echoes of creation -15% health for each warcry exerting the attack.

Is the strategy to stagger out the warcries so they don't stack? If yes, then what is the purpose of having 3 different offensive warcries?

Thanks in advance!
There is a warcry mastery that restores 15% health after you use a war cry
so you can punch in your konomi code of death, attatck, then do it agian to heal all the way up!
"
Pyroking wrote:
Hi there,

Really fun build. I like the mechanics and playstyle. I do however struggle a little bit in yellow maps on league starting. I find it difficult to avoid being stun locked all the time. I also have some issues with getting my 5-6 linked weapon. Small steps and I will eventually get there I guess.

My questions are:

1. What do you use to get immunity of ailments? Are you using purity of elements? It seems to be something I only can get at a late stage (level 90+). I wonder if I can spec into immunity until I gain enough levels. That is at least how I do it I guess.

2. Are you still using the Brass dome? It seems to be nerfed at some point or is it just me?

3. How do you get faster attack speed? Jewels and rings? Currently for my build it feels a bit too slow with only 4 linked. And adding to that with the stun locks it slows the game down for me. I guess keep progressing will eventually fix things but I am curious whether it is possible to circumvent some steps and progress faster as a league starter.

There's a warcry mastery that gives "warcry removes an ailment". I pmuch have no issues with ailments other than just making sure you have freeze flask obviously. Once you do uber lab too you'll be immune to stun at 25+ rage stacks which should almost be always. Popping steelskin, keeping berserk up in dangerous fights, and managing rage are all important for survivability and for keeping your attack speed up. Attack speed is an issue that was talked about a few pages back, but if you have issues then don't use support gems that give -attack speed. Attack speed feels way better once you have done uber lab but also when you roll it on jewels/jewelry. Idk about brass dome, but a cheap high life+% max life rare chest is only like 10-20c rn and really good so :). I also personally use earthquake as it's much more mobile than ground slam and let's you kite mobs more. It also clears really fast
"
adivanfard wrote:
One thing I'm having trouble with is losing a lot of life on boss fights due to Echoes of creation -15% health for each warcry exerting the attack.

Is the strategy to stagger out the warcries so they don't stack? If yes, then what is the purpose of having 3 different offensive warcries?

Thanks in advance!

technically you're not losing life, you're "taking %x of your life as physical damage". It gets mitigated really easily once you have a lot of armor+life+endurance stacks but I honestly would be careful using the new helmet when you're fresh into maps. I did it and you definitely feel the helmet in a bad way sometimes. Maybe around 4-5k life, some amount of armor, and 5-6 endurance charges would be a good place to use it.
"
Marthuk wrote:
Hey!

Been playing a seismic trapper as leaguestart...got me into red maps but now dies to freaking everything.
Looking for a strong second character...
How is Bosskilling going with this build?

You're melee so you feel a little squishy for sure, but the damage is nice once you put just a little currency in. But again you're melee so just keep that in mind lol. I have nearly all favored slots/stones and haven't had too much difficulty :)
"
Pyroking wrote:
Hi there,

My questions are:

1. i am running purity of elements yes. speccing into tree is viable but alot of travel points

2. yes, what nerf are you talking about?

3. yes, double attack speed jewels are 1-5c and very powerful. rite of ruin solves being stunned and attack speed issue
"
adivanfard wrote:

Thanks in advance!

you always want them to stack; im running determination + defiance banner for 50k+ armor + 6 endurance charges so the phys dmg taken is non existent
"
There is a warcry mastery that restores 15% health after you use a war cry
so you can punch in your konomi code of death, attatck, then do it agian to heal all the way up!

very good mastery ^^
"
garemaster234 wrote:
"
Marthuk wrote:
Hey!

Been playing a seismic trapper as leaguestart...got me into red maps but now dies to freaking everything.
Looking for a strong second character...
How is Bosskilling going with this build?

You're melee so you feel a little squishy for sure, but the damage is nice once you put just a little currency in. But again you're melee so just keep that in mind lol. I have nearly all favored slots/stones and haven't had too much difficulty :)

as garemaster said; this is a very speedy mapping build with good single target due to ancestor totems, near permanent berserk due to warbringer procs, and huge slam aoe.

its not set it and forget it like traps however, you need to dodge and manually hit the boss face up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info