[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Hey, nice build! but ive got some questions:
1. Most of things in guide seems to be outdated really hard, you gonna update guide?
2. What warcries are you using? We got intimidate, rallying, infernal, when to use which one?
3. How we deal with spell/elemental damage? Is high resistance enough?
4. What keybinds u use? i see some more skills then space ive got left mouse key steelskin, right mouse GS, middle Vaal GS, than Anchestral Warchief, Initimidate Cry, Leap Slam, Enduring Cry, Seismic Cry (im leveling thats why). No space for Berserk and 3rd offensive warcry. (on ctrl+ i have all auras, buffs)

I know thats some newbie questions but im newbie :D
Last edited by ggolabb on May 19, 2022, 10:22:55 AM
"
ggolabb wrote:
1. Most of things in guide seems to be outdated really hard, you gonna update guide?
2. What warcries are you using? We got intimidate, rallying, infernal, when to use which one?
4. What keybinds u use? i see some more skills then space ive got left mouse key steelskin, right mouse GS, middle Vaal GS, than Anchestral Warchief, Initimidate Cry, Leap Slam, Enduring Cry, Seismic Cry (im leveling thats why). No space for Berserk and 3rd offensive warcry. (on ctrl+ i have all auras, buffs)

1. most of the guide is still relevant, i will try to be working on a real rewrite but its alot of work

2. im currently using infernal, intimdating, rallying, enduring, and rotate them all during bosses mapping

3. i have 86 fire res, 85 cold and light res currently

4. i use qwer for warcries, alt qwer for totems and bloodrage, t for berserk. auras can be activated and then moved to a diff keybind
What are some good Annointments to go for?
"
ggolabb wrote:

I only have like 700 hours in the game and never done new warcry and these are just some of my thoughts on it to help maybe?

This is my pob rn: https://pastebin.com/iafJ57Pc

I've been pretty easy clearing early reds and some t14-16s. Warcry builds are always a lot of piano keyboarding but it's really just about knowing the key and the one to use :). Usually use enduring cry to set up rage and stacks. Infernal cry is for popping big packs usually, rallying cry is good to just pop with herald and totems and for a big stack of exerted attacks, and intimidating is probably the best dmg buff so just all the time that you can. I wouldn't worry too much about berserk until you're able to stack rage consistently with warbringer, but even then I think until you get at least to early maps it's not that important. Managing your rage stacks and keeping berserk active while doing dmg is the hardest part of this build but once you get it down even a little it feels really good. I would also recommend picking up attack speed and being careful if you're feeling low on defences because sometimes depending on mob type and new keywords you get killed simply because your attack speed is too slow to cast. Also getting an enduring mana flask is 100% always needed. I would also recommend trying earthquake and tectonic because it's preference for sure and if it works for you it works for you :)
"
Vandamonia wrote:
What are some good Annointments to go for?

im currently using crystal skin, but stuff like any nice 2h phys/mace dmg increase, max life, armour etc will all be very strong

check pob to see which single annoint is most dps increase, or go for QoL like attack speed/life
"
garemaster234 wrote:
"
ggolabb wrote:

I only have like 700 hours in the game and never done new warcry and these are just some of my thoughts on it to help maybe?

This is my pob rn: https://pastebin.com/iafJ57Pc

I've been pretty easy clearing early reds and some t14-16s. Warcry builds are always a lot of piano keyboarding but it's really just about knowing the key and the one to use :). Usually use enduring cry to set up rage and stacks. Infernal cry is for popping big packs usually, rallying cry is good to just pop with herald and totems and for a big stack of exerted attacks, and intimidating is probably the best dmg buff so just all the time that you can. I wouldn't worry too much about berserk until you're able to stack rage consistently with warbringer, but even then I think until you get at least to early maps it's not that important. Managing your rage stacks and keeping berserk active while doing dmg is the hardest part of this build but once you get it down even a little it feels really good. I would also recommend picking up attack speed and being careful if you're feeling low on defences because sometimes depending on mob type and new keywords you get killed simply because your attack speed is too slow to cast. Also getting an enduring mana flask is 100% always needed. I would also recommend trying earthquake and tectonic because it's preference for sure and if it works for you it works for you :)

some great advice here

attack speed does feel bad until you get rite of ruin

thankfully, you can find jewels with

%max life

attackspeed with two handed/attack speed with maces
attack and cast speed

these are extremely cheap and very nice to fill out our tree

you can also skip supports like pulverize and melee phys because they give negative attack speed on top of slam attack speed with tidebreaker
So what u recommend for GS support? brutality, shockwave, ruthless and what ?
"
ggolabb wrote:
So what u recommend for GS support? brutality, shockwave, ruthless and what ?

as a 6 link before you have good attack speed?

from the guide

(Vaal*) Ground Slam – (Awakened) Brutality – Ruthless - Concentrated Effect/(Awakened) Increased Area of Effect – (Awakened) Melee Physical Damage – Fortify - (Pulverize** – Shockwave*** - Multistrike**** - Rage***** - Fist of War******)

melee phys and pulv have negative attack speed, so you can try any of the others listed here.

they all have ups and downs, rage is nice cause it ramps your rage faster too which can help early on

as well, lifetap support can make mana sustain problems very easy

try them all out and see which you like best :)

Got lucky with my merc labyrinth run.
"
Okshama wrote:

Got lucky with my merc labyrinth run.

fuckkkk

WTB PLS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info