[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

This build is a lot of fun. Great clear speed so far. Destroys the main story. Definitely one of the best league starters I have ever played. Thank you for making this guide.
"
This build is a lot of fun. Great clear speed so far. Destroys the main story. Definitely one of the best league starters I have ever played. Thank you for making this guide.

thanks for the kind feedback!
So, another league another round of playing this build.

First of all, still and forever using earthshatter as the 360 degree clear is fantastic.

First and foremost the biggest change this league is the new unique jewels. I am currently running the jug passive unstoppable. This shores up the only downside to this build "if you stop, you die". Cant stop? cant die!

As usual we have impale and a 800+pdps maul for faster mapping. Only started to get there with the gear so giga dps has not been unlocked yet. Also trying out the new Ashes of the stars amulet as POB says its 10% more damage however a pride/determination AUL's would be preferable for determination.

As per every league....solid build, will not play anything else.
"
Ninjagizmo wrote:
So, another league another round of playing this build.

First of all, still and forever using earthshatter as the 360 degree clear is fantastic.

First and foremost the biggest change this league is the new unique jewels. I am currently running the jug passive unstoppable. This shores up the only downside to this build "if you stop, you die". Cant stop? cant die!

As usual we have impale and a 800+pdps maul for faster mapping. Only started to get there with the gear so giga dps has not been unlocked yet. Also trying out the new Ashes of the stars amulet as POB says its 10% more damage however a pride/determination AUL's would be preferable for determination.

As per every league....solid build, will not play anything else.

this is some amazing gear, well done friend

i agree, earthshatter aoe/qol for enemies behind is very strong. vaal/EQ also has similar power for mapping

nice with unstoppable, im using purity of elements but still being slowed by all the new 3.17 non ele ailments is a bit frustrating

love the impale spec and the huge maul for mapping

how are you finding boss sustain for stuff like maven/uber elder?

love the spin on the build, and also love all the feedback

keep up the great work <3
Last edited by frawrst on Feb 18, 2022, 8:39:13 PM
Anyone notice that Ryslath's Coil is super cheap this league? Is it the Div card driving the price down?
probably combo of the card and that the unique arch nem recipe drops alot of high tier uniques
Having trouble keeping Elemental Resistance high, though from what I'm seeing should be getting endurance charges to cap that.

Also really running into Mana problems. I used to run a blessing set up for Pride to help offset it but the lastest change seems to have stopped that idea.

Other than that, still enjoying how active it is and it's funny to stunlock some bigger targets.
Is Kaom's heart worth it these days? Doesn't seem like there's any wear to socket the missing gems if you go that route.
"
Is Kaom's heart worth it these days? Doesn't seem like there's any wear to socket the missing gems if you go that route.

likely not, except for very specific boss fights where you value 7-9k hp over the QoL linking our warcries provides
"
MerlinCross wrote:
Having trouble keeping Elemental Resistance high, though from what I'm seeing should be getting endurance charges to cap that.

Also really running into Mana problems. I used to run a blessing set up for Pride to help offset it but the lastest change seems to have stopped that idea.

Other than that, still enjoying how active it is and it's funny to stunlock some bigger targets.

all of your gear is pretty low tier

go to trade website and put in 70+ life, 50+ res for all your slots

you will find amazing rares for 1-3c

buy them and replace all your bad items (almost all you are using are "bad")

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info