[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Fabriciormk wrote:
Is there any way to make the build more tanky?

you can spec out of aspect and into defiance, getting more reflect damage mitigation
"
Richman209ish wrote:
Man just hit Act 8 and really enjoying this build so far. Should hit maps the next time I play. Completely wrecks and tanky in the main game so far against Act bosses and Archnemesis altars.

I went Earthshatter instead of GS, but like Miners the tree is pretty much the same.

glad to hear it :)

yep all slams work with 0 tree changes

Earthshatter has been very strong for a long while
"
OUAriakas wrote:
"
Richman209ish wrote:
Man just hit Act 8 and really enjoying this build so far. Should hit maps the next time I play. Completely wrecks and tanky in the main game so far against Act bosses and Archnemesis altars.

I went Earthshatter instead of GS, but like Miners the tree is pretty much the same.

I have played Earthshatter in this build in the past and decided to try GS for this league. I played it into maps and really felt like I was having more trouble hitting mobs on my sides/back than I wanted. I switched back to Earthshatter and it just feels like it is dealing a ton more damage, especially when I shout and the shatter stacks.

I have to say that the mastery nodes really did streamline this build into something that is really inexpensive and powerful in a fairly consistent curve. I said a few pages back that I was struggling with T13's and higher. By simply optimizing my helm, boots, and gloves for flat life along with some good QOL mods and adding one pretty good 30c jewel I am clearing T16's and just have to watch out for nasty mod combos.

great to hear it! i find Vaal GS is mandatory for the GS version for exactly you mentioned, coverage behind us

nice to hear you got some very cheap mods/QoL and are clearing t16s!
"
frawrst wrote:
"
xxrackarthxx wrote:
hi firstly thanks for taking the time and creating the build first time trying it and have really enjoyed my self so far.
i have a question regarding rage. i was mapping and picked up a vaal rage gem. is it worth swaping this out for my normal rage gem. i am prity new so unsure on there differences. the vaal rage gem is quality 23

thanks

which gem is this? there is no vaal rage support

do you mean vaal ground slam?

sorry my mistake, its corupted as it droped in one of the vaal location i asumed it was a vaal gem.
"
xxrackarthxx wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
xxrackarthxx wrote:
hi firstly thanks for taking the time and creating the build first time trying it and have really enjoyed my self so far.
i have a question regarding rage. i was mapping and picked up a vaal rage gem. is it worth swaping this out for my normal rage gem. i am prity new so unsure on there differences. the vaal rage gem is quality 23

thanks

which gem is this? there is no vaal rage support

do you mean vaal ground slam?

sorry my mistake, its corupted as it droped in one of the vaal location i asumed it was a vaal gem.

rage gem is good for lvling and story, but once u hit maps/yellows you will want a better more multiplier gem
"
frawrst wrote:
"
UncleZebuuu wrote:
Hey, thanks again for your build :)
As for now i'm running with earthquake
But I just saw that they removed on 3.11 30% reduced EQ Duration enchant
What do you suggest instead plz?
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Earthquake#Related_helmet_enchantments

Most of my time playing eq was focus on getting less duration
so Earthquake deals 8% increased Damage per 0.1 seconds Duration feels weird but could be fun

Thx

i just use less duration gem into 6 link EQ, works perfectly for 0.3-0.4 EQ aftershock

Thx :)
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
If you can route to Scion life Uncle Zebuuu you can go a bit further to get the skill duration wheel. That gives 25% reduced skill effect duration with a mastery that gets another 10% for 35% reduced skill effect duration. Alternatively you could just anoint the notable on the wheel for 15% reduced skill effect duration.

Thx will check that :)
so im a newer player and there's a lot of active skills in the 3.16 version of the build, are ALL the actives manditory for this build to work?
For you guys already doing endgame stuff on this build what sort of chaos res have you tried to get? Just trying to look into buying rares and jewellery now and want to know how much I should optimise around getting chaos res in the build. This will be a from a Softcore perspective. The occasional death is fine but I'd like to try and be a little tanky if possible.

Thx.
"
SleepsSociety wrote:
so im a newer player and there's a lot of active skills in the 3.16 version of the build, are ALL the actives manditory for this build to work?

warcry rotation is a key part of the build, so (un)fortunately its pretty necessary to press all the buttons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info