shaped crystal belt price check

LOL would have like to read those removed comments gave me a laugh. Seems like a pretty generic es caster belt to me put some divines and 20% dmg and its good to go. To the guy saying fire res is one of the "valuable" mods on this belt nice joke buddy idk what world your living in its the least valuable by far it isn't even close lmao. Also if this belt is listed for 5 ex like suggested in this thread hit me up I'll buy it right now. Great price suggestion btw. Bad attitude and what not I didn't read the comments but I wouldn't roll over it just sell it as is. Its not a bad craft at all :)

Also wanted to add that given the nature of the belt, the reduced crit mod is one of the better prefixes to have considering its caster based and shaper belts don't offer much else besides from % max es for prefixes. Saying this just cause I know people look at that mod and its automatically vendor tier garbage

just my 2 cent thoughts GL
Last edited by yutotea on Aug 13, 2019, 4:38:30 PM
"
yutotea wrote:
LOL would have like to read those removed comments gave me a laugh. Seems like a pretty generic es caster belt to me put some divines and 20% dmg and its good to go. To the guy saying fire res is one of the "valuable" mods on this belt nice joke buddy idk what world your living in its the least valuable by far it isn't even close lmao. Also if this belt is listed for 5 ex like suggested in this thread hit me up I'll buy it right now. Great price suggestion btw. Bad attitude and what not I didn't read the comments but I wouldn't roll over it just sell it as is. Its not a bad craft at all :)

Also wanted to add that given the nature of the belt, the reduced crit mod is one of the better prefixes to have considering its caster based and shaper belts don't offer much else besides from % max es for prefixes. Saying this just cause I know people look at that mod and its automatically vendor tier garbage

just my 2 cent thoughts GL

Don't worry about them! Most of it was a cringe-fest anyway and there's a reason his probation is longer than one day.

I agree with you on the point of reduced damage taken from crits. Together with Sanctum of Thought (-20% reduced damage taken from crits) that can be quite effective at increasing survival chances on crit multi maps. The mod is indeed quite overlooked.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info