shaped crystal belt price check

How much does it cost?

All t1 useful mods except for the fire resist, which is situational and a spare crafting slot for crafting a prefix .

Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Aug 4, 2019, 10:09:46 PM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2019, 8:51:58 AM
This guy.. the only roll on there that has any value (really) is the es recovery mod, and the fire res.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 13, 2019, 8:41:42 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
Nubman wrote:
This guy.. the only roll on there that has any value (really) is the es recovery mod, and the fire res.

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Mate I don't really care. Someone's max char level hasn't really got anything to do with their knowledge of the game. A lot of people just delete characters if they die in hardcore. I personally have never pushed higher than 93 because I get bored af by that point.

Point is, you shouldn't go around trying to insult someone when they say your item is not worth anything, because in reality, your belt isn't really worth that much. Put each of the mods on a crystal belt into poe.trade, or use a trade macro, and see what comes up. Considering how much better belts can be, even if yours was "worth something", I doubt anyone would buy it because there are much better options.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 13, 2019, 8:43:03 AM
"
Nubman wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
Nubman wrote:

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Mate I don't really care. Someone's max char level hasn't really got anything to do with their knowledge of the game. A lot of people just delete characters if they die in hardcore. I personally have never pushed higher than 93 because I get bored af by that point.

Point is, you shouldn't go around trying to insult someone when they say your item is not worth anything, because in reality, your belt isn't really worth that much. Put each of the mods on a crystal belt into poe.trade, or use a trade macro, and see what comes up. Considering how much better belts can be, even if yours was "worth something", I doubt anyone would buy it because there are much better options.

You're wrong... Firstly, your length of gameplay in this game does not necessarily equates to knowledge attained so your arguments is irrelevant but higher level characters that plays SOLO at least guarantees the KNOWLEDGE or skill to SURVIVE and PROGRESS through the exp penalty upon death or the KNOWLEDGE to grind exp efficiently such that his exp gain always exceeds the exp penalty upon death.

[Removed by Support] Just a quick search on poe trade on shaped crystal belt with t1 maximum es + t1 ES recovery + t1 spell damage on flask easily sells for 40 exalts minimum for these 3 mods. Maybe worth "nothing" to you.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 13, 2019, 8:44:28 AM
Lol ok mate. List it for 40ex then if you think it's worth that and see what happens.

Listing something for does not equal worth.

And no, level does not equal "knowledge". It's actually very easy to get to high levels in this game, even level 100, it's just boring as hell. You don't need ANY item knowledge to do that, just keep running white maps for a month straight.

And by the way, the fact that your highest level character is a jugg using roots and belly doesn't help your cause, considering it is considered pretty much the hardest to die in the game.

I feel like it wouldn't matter what level s oomeone else was though, they would be wrong in your eyes unless they told you your belt was worth stacks.

How would you respond if someone with a lvl 100 character told you it wasn't worth much?
Or would there clearly be something wrong with how they play, like the guy you had a go at for "being an aurabot".

Anyway don't expect more responses here. Ylu can list it for whatever you want, doesn't affect me.
Last edited by Nubman on Aug 13, 2019, 3:32:27 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
DrPriapism wrote:
How does the roll of this belt justify another persons ability to level? Especially while yourself hasn't really pushed past that same level threshold.

A person who can push high levels without dying consistently, wouldn't be stuck at low levels and as such, there is a much higher probability that he knows what gears is good or not good.

Now if you compare that to another person who cannot kill end game bosses without dying at least once or dies multiple times to the point that his exp gain is negative (his level is stuck) , he has a much higher probability that he do not know what gears is good or not good.

Thus, would you rather trust the advice of a good player or a bad player? What's more is that he plays mainly life build and has zero worthy character that plays ES so the probability of him knowing anything about ES items is deemed to be lower naturally.

FYI, my highest character is lvl 95 and multiple characters higher than lvl 92, and lv 92 is easily attainable so your comments about not pushing beyond that threshold are invalid.

So much bs in one post. Are you actually calling yourself a good player? On what base do you make that assumption? You're getting criticism for reacting in such an over-the-top manner, that's all. No need to throw attacks left and right for no reason. For someone claiming to be so good at PoE, you sure make a lot of gearing decisions that can be questioned as well.

If I were you, I'd reroll the belt with Dense Fossils. As is, it has no value. Especially not so for the character you are using it on.

Btw: by your logic, you should accept my words since my highest character right now is 98 lol.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
Nubman wrote:
Lol ok mate. List it for 40ex then if you think it's worth that and see what happens.

Listing something for does not equal worth.

And no, level does not equal "knowledge". It's actually very easy to get to high levels in this game, even level 100, it's just boring as hell. You don't need ANY item knowledge to do that, just keep running white maps for a month straight.

And by the way, the fact that your highest level character is a jugg using roots and belly doesn't help your cause, considering it is considered pretty much the hardest to die in the game.

I feel like it wouldn't matter what level s oomeone else was though, they would be wrong in your eyes unless they told you your belt was worth stacks.

How would you respond if someone with a lvl 100 character told you it wasn't worth much?
Or would there clearly be something wrong with how they play, like the guy you had a go at for "being an aurabot"

1) Listing something for does not equal worth. >> True but it is the closest thing you can use to estimate its worth unless YOU HAVE SOMETHING BETTER to estimate? No?

2) You can get do easy white maps over and over.... TRUE but that is not efficient exp/hour which means you do not have the KNOWLEDGE to grind efficiently using good builds

3) Jugg with belly of the beast and kaom roots pretty much hardest to die in game? What a joke.

Do you know the existence of legacy Kaom chest + 1000 hp or just another non legacy kaom +500 hp? Easily puts belly of the beast to shame

Do you know the existence of abyssus helmet that makes your melee character weak with little effective hp? And i am using it?

Were you THERE when ES builds reigned supreme face tanking anything before the massive es nerf in skill tree and ES base value of gears?

FYI i attained lvl 95 jugg when life builds were trash compared to ES at that point in time before getting another lv 94 berserker.

SO please don't tell me Jugg with abyssus and belly of the beast and kaom roots is "pretty much hardest to die in game" lmao.

Last edited by YoursTruly86 on Aug 13, 2019, 4:05:29 AM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
"
DrPriapism wrote:
How does the roll of this belt justify another persons ability to level? Especially while yourself hasn't really pushed past that same level threshold.

A person who can push high levels without dying consistently, wouldn't be stuck at low levels and as such, there is a much higher probability that he knows what gears is good or not good.

Now if you compare that to another person who cannot kill end game bosses without dying at least once or dies multiple times to the point that his exp gain is negative (his level is stuck) , he has a much higher probability that he do not know what gears is good or not good.

Thus, would you rather trust the advice of a good player or a bad player? What's more is that he plays mainly life build and has zero worthy character that plays ES so the probability of him knowing anything about ES items is deemed to be lower naturally.

FYI, my highest character is lvl 95 and multiple characters higher than lvl 92, and lv 92 is easily attainable so your comments about not pushing beyond that threshold are invalid.

So much bs in one post. Are you actually calling yourself a good player? On what base do you make that assumption? You're getting criticism for reacting in such an over-the-top manner, that's all. No need to throw attacks left and right for no reason. For someone claiming to be so good at PoE, you sure make a lot of gearing decisions that can be questioned as well.

If I were you, I'd reroll the belt with Dense Fossils. As is, it has no value. Especially not so for the character you are using it on.

Btw: by your logic, you should accept my words since my highest character right now is 98 lol.

[Removed by Support]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These are all based on probability it applies not just in game but IN REAL LIFE too.

For someone claiming to be so good at PoE, you sure make a lot of gearing decisions that can be questioned as well as well as the mode of gameplay. SSF handicapping yourself with no access to external item access? lol
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 13, 2019, 8:46:56 AM
"
YoursTruly86 wrote:
[Removed by Support]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

These are all based on probability it applies not just in game but IN REAL LIFE too.

For someone claiming to be so good at PoE, you sure make a lot of gearing decisions that can be questioned as well as well as the mode of gameplay. SSF handicapping yourself with no access to external item access? lol

Well, since you asked so nicely let's break it down [Removed by Support]

You open up the thread by asking how much your belt would be worth. First guy assesses that it is not worth much and thus not worth discussing. This, by the way, is what everyone on the forum says consistently which you just push aside and ignore.

To that guy you reply [Removed by Support] that he has no idea of the item's worth cuz he's supposedly "stuck at level 92" as if that said anything.

You're then called out on that statement by another person who's agreeing with the first guy. To him you explain that you think you cannot be a good player if you do not even get to the mid 90's (which is a hilariously wrong statement in itself, a lot of people just get bored past 90 and rather make new characters). More importantly, you do not hesitate to point out that you yourself have made it to 95 at least once. Plot twist: nobody cares.

By this point, instead of discussing your item's value, you're discussing people's view on you instead. Far more interesting in any case, since you have a severe case of bad attitude.

The rest of the thread is you attacking people for no reason other than for being criticised.

Anything you put towards others is invalid. [Removed by Support]

With this concluded let me add that you can put the belt up for 5ex and see if you get any offers. I doubt though that this combination of mods is looked after.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Aug 20, 2019, 1:47:32 AM
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info