[Xbox One] 3.7.3d Patch Notes

he mad
Will there be any compensation for wasting our time due to Microsoft's mess up.
"
LOLUBAD wrote:
he mad

Of course he is. Not only is he an idiot all day everyday but he was also as wrong as can be here lol and so vehement about it at that
Microsoft investigated the issue experienced yesterday and found a server problem on their end, which we're told has since been resolved.

We're currently trying to publish the 3.7.3d update to Xbox now. When the update becomes available to download we'll be running a short in-game countdown for the servers to be restarted.
"
mcavak wrote:
Still no fix for cyclone animating and doing everything BUT damage? If I didn't accidentally play SC* this season, I wouldve wiped countless times now, bc I have to restart my cyclone at least once every 10 times bc it isn't doing damage and my build is absolutely reliant on maintaining damage to survive end game scenarios.. This is MONTHS now...
It's with all AoE skills. Not just Cyclone. RF, Vortex, Earthquake...
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Seems to me like the problem with cyclone is a de-sync issue. The mobs I'm cycloning on dont take damage but mobs in the room I was just in do.

Edit: though i have noticed my CwC failing to trigger sometimes.
Last edited by blackmage999 on Jul 15, 2019, 6:36:39 PM
Patch release has created major delve lag holy baby jesus
This is so painful I had to post on the official forums. The game is now unplayable, once again with this patch. The previous patch is the only one I could enjoy and play the game with no crashes or lag.

Using Xbox 1 X, the game now freezes every few maps. Really unfortunate, I just want to play but really can’t this league.

I’m always hoping that some of the money I’ve been putting into consoles can go to some sort of play testing and support but that’s obviously not the case.

Can you guys please open a gofundme to hire a college kid that knows how to turn on their Xbox and play a few maps? I’d seriously donate heavily towards it if it meant I can play the game more than not during leagues.

Last edited by Valkoon on Jul 15, 2019, 9:28:51 PM
Yeah cyclone still bugs out and wont dmg enemies after you leap slam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info