[Xbox One] 3.7.3d Patch Notes

Ok thankyou that’s reassuring I know this is a long shot but how long can we expect Microsoft to take expecially if this isn’t there first time stuffing up
Or if you have 0 IQ points you can just assume GGG is biased toward their playerbase and want to purposely hold back the patch only to specifically target xbox players, because pc n ps4 are fine. There is 0 reason to sabotage themselves, it's retarded and illogical, only causes harm to both GGG and us the xbox playerbase... Yet you scrubs think they are doing it, people need to actually use their brains or they will rot.
I guess it's time to create a "back-out plan" for issues like this. It's a shame you guys can't revert taking the servers down and unapply the checkversion....
"
Leekstop wrote:
Or if you have 0 IQ points you can just assume GGG is biased toward their playerbase and want to purposely hold back the patch only to specifically target xbox players, because pc n ps4 are fine. There is 0 reason to sabotage themselves, it's retarded and illogical, only causes harm to both GGG and us the xbox playerbase... Yet you scrubs think they are doing it, people need to actually use their brains or they will rot.

If they could check to find the problem after getting complaints they could've found out the same issue before restarting and updating their end. Tell me more about your genius IQ though...
WIfe and kids are out of town tonight and I've got the whole night to play some PoE.....guess that's not going to happen.
"
sosus368 wrote:
WIfe and kids are out of town tonight and I've got the whole night to play some PoE.....guess that's not going to happen.

You got that right
I can send them back home if u want
ZING!
Xd
Still can't log in. Says I need to restart POE to update, but nothing happens. I restarted my Xbox a couple times, but nothing happens...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info