3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
Nicobay wrote:
im playing arc totem and im just too squichy .
i would like to try this build but im a bit confuse of how i should lvl it up .
never played marauder so im a bit lost .
for the tree talent , where i should go first , top or bot ?
for lvling , just tectonic slam ?
any tips and info would be really welcome for a noob :3 ty

read the guide 4head
Love it :* thanks for that build =)
Anyone got any input on cluster jewls? Would love to try it out but I have no idea what to sacrifice in order to get it into the build ...
The alternative route of grabbing accuracy with Tempered Mind no longer is viable due to the changes this league. Are there any other ways we can grab accuracy in order to go Unstoppable instead of Undeniable?
HI:
im trying to follow the guide more or less..but i have mana problems at level 87 no -cost of skill gear on. is there any solution? drop 1 kaoms way to put a ring with the mod? becouse the mod on the chest is really expensive with a 6 link
thx in advance.
What would be some good gems to use on tabula rasa to level this build?
"
jaizas wrote:
HI:
im trying to follow the guide more or less..but i have mana problems at level 87 no -cost of skill gear on. is there any solution? drop 1 kaoms way to put a ring with the mod? becouse the mod on the chest is really expensive with a 6 link
thx in advance.

get mana leech i annointed that claw leech note. saves 3 points
Great tank build, surviving the delirium mechanic quite easily. I am looking for suggestions on how to improve my single target damage. Where would I start? Excluding the chest armor, currently working on that one.
Last edited by Xeva on Mar 20, 2020, 9:27:34 AM
"
Xeva wrote:
Great tank build, surviving the delirium mechanic quite easily. I am looking for suggestions on how to improve my single target damage. Where would I start? Excluding the chest armor, currently working on that one.

same. im using loreweave. got the 6l today and buffed it alot. ele weakness gloves. minus fire res helmet. are my next two goals

since i use awakenede melee phys(intimidate) i wanna use a real strong rare instead
also still lack the lethal pride
Really good build I really don't take any damage from anything other than the Nebulochs. I can't seem to get enough regen to counter the damage I take from those alone. I don't have Xophs Blood or a Loreweave yet because they are really expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info