[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

"
wizard_6 wrote:
"
dzabba wrote:

Just one question, how is it possible to achive Deadly Draw and Retaliation from Thread of Hope jewel?
How the jewel is working ?
It's allocating ALL passives in radius (even small ones?) So one jewel equal extra (+10+20) passives?

Thread of Hope like other alocation jewels (can't remember the name from the top of my head) allows you to use your passive points to allocate passives without having to path to them. You can allocate any of the nodes within the radius each costing 1 passive point as you would normally.

The difference between Thread is it has variable ranges (which i believe you can use divine orb to reroll) and as opposed to the other alocation jewel (which allows you to allocate passives from the center of the jewel to the end of its radius) this one creates a "zone" of varying radius - you can see an example here:

Ok now I get it! Thank you :)
"
daimonxp wrote:
Need to update the axe base for the Fossil craft Nerfs has to be

Elder Base ilvl84 for fossil crafting mod 60% chance to deal 100% more dmg.

Atleast take out hunter axe. mate cheers.

Thanks for the heads up :) I have updated to main post with this new information.
For more detailed information, I do beta testing for $75 an hour.
Hey everyone, I tried some other builds but didn't like them so I am playing this one again. I decided to make some changes to make the build faster and will update the guide once I get the right gear and see how it goes.

This is the build after 2 days: https://pastebin.com/RNzZws6X

The idea here is I'm taking Arena Challenger (challenger charges) for speed and Outmatch and Outlast as the Ascendancy choices instead of the bleed explosions. I use sand stance to clear the map and blood stance for bosses. Currently clearing yellow maps easily with this gear.

This allows me to move around the map a lot faster. The plan is to use Haemophilia gloves as soon as I can fit them for the explosions and swap that out for an explosion chest later endgame.
"
geoffreytuck wrote:
Hey everyone, I tried some other builds but didn't like them so I am playing this one again. I decided to make some changes to make the build faster and will update the guide once I get the right gear and see how it goes.

The idea here is I'm taking Arena Challenger (challenger charges) for speed and Outmatch and Outlast as the Ascendancy choices instead of the bleed explosions. I use sand stance to clear the map and blood stance for bosses. Currently clearing yellow maps easily with this gear.

This allows me to move around the map a lot faster. The plan is to use Haemophilia gloves as soon as I can fit them for the explosions and swap that out for an explosion chest later endgame.

I'm playing a Max block gladiator too (variation of yours, but concept is the same) and i'm doing right what you said. Doing red maps really easy, playing with Haemophilia until i get the explosions on chest.

I feel much better playing with Violent Retaliations and Arena Challenger. I feel Outmatch and Outlast is not as good as VR, specially for bosses.

Just wanted to say that your idea is just pretty viable since i'm using it right now and having a ton of fun.

"
TeXpla wrote:
I feel much better playing with Violent Retaliations and Arena Challenger. I feel Outmatch and Outlast is not as good as VR, specially for bosses.

I was going to give that a try :) Just ran out of regret orbs for now haha. Thanks for the info
Hi everyone, would it be possible to make a decent bleed axe out of this or should i try to hit the bleed mod before regaling ?
How do you get max block with this build? 6 from armor, 8 anvil and a few from tree. That's not enough.
28% base, 34% from tree/gladiator, 6% body, 8% amulet and 3% tempest shield
"
geoffreytuck wrote:

Hey you can actually improve even more on that, by getting elder gloves with %physical damage over time. It is a HUGE dps boost. And for the explosions you can get yourself Venopuncture. Which shatters anything that is chilled and chills anything that is bleeding. And you dont need to hit them twice either, the bleeding itself chills the enemies.
How do I get an ilvl 84 elder siege axe base to try to craft an axe for this build? I see these going for 2ex+, and I'm not sure how to efficiently farm elder items anymore with the new atlas. Are you all crafting your own weapons for Lacerate/Bleed, or just buying them?

Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info