[3.16] Lazy Lacerator - Half Block Gladiator

"
ClassicEnergy wrote:
"
daimonxp wrote:
So I played this build different variant of it from Datmodz streamer he used in HCSSF. Basically the same but I started it late when I had currency to buy the axe, crab chest, expensive shield with "The surender". Also helm.
But scared to use this as league starter I want to but I went in with the full gear doing this build after seeing datmodz take on end game like it was nothing.

But bare bones I wouldn't even know how to league start it, I didn't craft my own axe and bought all the gear and used some of the gear from my cyclone.

I mean starting with zero currency, and not having everything how is it leveling up and getting going? I mean I started the build already for what I could buy at its peak nothing could kill me.

I usually start with something I know. Haven't started just plain melee from ZERO. Melee always seems to cost much more and more rng then spells or necros.

Point I'm getting to I'm farming awakner like its nothing, and anything that comes at me. But I had every piece of gear you might or could have wanted I started the build that way from the get go.

Really scared on taking it as a league starter. I've never crafted my own weapons or anything. Also spells scale with gems levels so its very friendly.

Just on the fence, should go this route not knowing anything starting with it. Or going with what I know (After patch Notes of course.) really enjoy the build and want to do it again just scared starting from nothing vs already having everything I saved for the build.

Apologize for the rant, but really loved the build when it was min maxed and never played something so tanky. Trying to talk myself into maybe a league starter blind vs. already having everything.

If anyone has any tips for the start or if its good starter not knowing anything vs I had to save and buy everything. thx so much.

In the first page of the guide where it says Leveling he explains how to start with this build. The only little annoyance is Merveil(use puncture with a bow), once you get lacerate and the block shield nodes you will start noticing how this build truly shines and you can stop worrying about dying. keep upgrading your weapons(axe+shield) you will have no issues leveling this build :)

Thank you again, is there a axe recipe or something you can do with vendors like stone, belt and axes make a recipe. I know there's many vendor recopies for physical dmg on things. Thank you again very helpful. =)
Looking forward to run this build in the upcoming Delirium league, seems really solid and sounds like a promise of not dying all the time in red maps, gonna run it this weekend as a test.

A question: is it possible to achieve high dps numbers with it? I mean, what do you see as possible upgrades (expensive ones included) to achieve, I dunno, those 10mil Shaper dps in those insane endgame builds? This it is possible with this build, or is there a kind of dps 'ceiling' to it?

I'm just a noob, I'm still learning the mechanics of skills so I dunno how bleed scales into endgame and endgame bossing, as to Uber Elder, so please don't take this question as an offense, I'm really just curious.
"
Looking forward to run this build in the upcoming Delirium league, seems really solid and sounds like a promise of not dying all the time in red maps, gonna run it this weekend as a test.

A question: is it possible to achieve high dps numbers with it? I mean, what do you see as possible upgrades (expensive ones included) to achieve, I dunno, those 10mil Shaper dps in those insane endgame builds? This it is possible with this build, or is there a kind of dps 'ceiling' to it?

I'm just a noob, I'm still learning the mechanics of skills so I dunno how bleed scales into endgame and endgame bossing, as to Uber Elder, so please don't take this question as an offense, I'm really just curious.

It's scaleable into endgame without much investment in comparison to other builds. I started this league late and managed to use a tweaked version of this build to kill awakener 7 deathless. I think I'm at 1.5mill bleed DPS, it's not instant phasing bosses and deleting them but it goes relatively quick and you're safe while doing it.

I'll be starting this next league, the only real "tweak" i did to this build was I don't mind pressing a few buttons, but I also invested into bumping up reckoning on the surrender shield to do some reflective DPS.
Thanks for the reply, glad to hear about the scaling and about the changes we can apply to the build. My league starter this week!
On metamorph, with updated POB, I show 1.46 million dps. I managed to hit 95 easily, but not knowing end game stopped me there. Every map was easy avoiding the life leech map. I saw maps I've never seen before.
As a starter, I use Perforate with Blood and Sand in sand stance until my damage gets decent, somewhere around a 4 link chest...I switch to lacerate as soon as I can get it.
Look for Stampede boots.. you can anoint them, and the Thread of Hope jewel Very large radius placed next to golem's blood lets you grab 5 nodes not connected to tree... very useful.
I've played this build for 2 leagues now, looking forward to next league and level 100... I think I've got the bugs worked out.
Why herald of purity? Have you considered flesh and stone?
I'm relatively new.. sometimes someone comes up with a good improvement, thanks. 40,000 dps more on my build.
any idea if this build would work with the new league mechanic? i want to play the build but if the new league wont work with it i need to look for something else :(
New Fossil craft patch 3.10 uhhhh what?

Weapons: Socketed Attacks/Spells deal x% more Damage (now found from Shaper's Influence),
chance for Poison/Bleeding inflicted with this weapon to deal more damage (now found from Elder's Influence),
chance to Intimidate on Hit (now found from Hunter's Influence), Auras from your Skills grant increased Damage to you and Allies (now from Redeemer's Influence).
Jewels: Damage penetrates 1% Fire/Cold/Lightning/Elemental Resistance (now from Corrupted implicits).
Body Armour: Socketed Attacks have -15 to Mana Cost (now from Warlord's Influence), x% increased Aura Effect on you (now from Redeemer's Influence).

So we can only use Elder influence axes?

Might not be good league starter since fossils are now or some attributes are from the influence of the item. Which is going to drastically raise the price of the influenced item and ilvl etc.
Last edited by daimonxp on Mar 10, 2020, 10:48:53 PM
"
daimonxp wrote:
New Fossil craft patch 3.10 uhhhh what?

Weapons:
chance for Poison/Bleeding inflicted with this weapon to deal more damage (now found from Elder's Influence),

So we can only use Elder influence axes?

Might not be good league starter since fossils are now or some attributes are from the influence of the item. Which is going to drastically raise the price of the influenced item and ilvl etc.

Edit, actually nvm, was my bud understanding. Yes elder weapon will be needed to roll the bleed mod even using fossils.
"I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!"

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
Last edited by wizard_6 on Mar 11, 2020, 7:48:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info