[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
I'd say get the bow, also vial is 250c so farm sacrifice room save 100c. :P If you have atlas passive on that region which gives rooms chance for double upgrade use that.

EDIT: Correct region is glennach cairns. https://web.poecdn.com/public/news/2021-01-11/Atlas/ENGlennach.png

Thanks for the help! I'm now making my first ever crafted item!

However I'm wondering about this part in the guide:
"

Now press alt and check the amount of prefixes on your bow. If you do not see them, go in options>UI>advanced_item_desctiptions and check it on.
If your bow has only one prefix, go to 8. If it has two prefixes, use an orb of annulment on your bow:

Is this item okay?

It doesn't have any prefixes except the +1 but it does have two suffixes. Going off the above text everything should be good to go to craft the MultiMod, +2 to gems and Chaos Damage. But how can all those additions fit on the bow? Aren't they all suffixes? I just don't get it.
Last edited by Doctor_D00M on Jan 28, 2021, 10:54:21 PM
"
Doctor_D00M wrote:

It doesn't have any prefixes except the +1 but it does have two suffixes. Going off the above text everything should be good to go to craft the MultiMod, +2 to gems and Chaos Damage. But how can all those additions fit on the bow? Aren't they all suffixes? I just don't get it.

The +2 support and chaos dot multi are both prefixes.
Thank you again for a great build!
Smooth journey from act one to endgame

On my way to fourth 40/40 with it

Still have some room for improvement, but its pretty much unnecessary, build annihilates all content anyway, deathless maven, sirus 9, the feared and other stuff game has to offer

I cant recommend it more!

I love this build crushed!
"
woooooorm wrote:

Holy cow, how in darnation did you obtain this ? Can't even find half on poe.trade :d :o
Every 2nd boss has a resist chaos mod. How the hell i can kill them? Its really frustrating, and i got a lot of one hit from random monsters without any mods.. Can someone check my build, whats wrong with that?
"
noufnouf wrote:
"
woooooorm wrote:

Holy cow, how in darnation did you obtain this ? Can't even find half on poe.trade :d :o

Pretty simple with harvest, just start with +1 int gems amulet then use aug chaos

One ring done :)
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jan 30, 2021, 11:41:34 AM
So I am trying my hand at belt crafting
Is wither our best belt enchant?
"
FlowBro81 wrote:
So I am trying my hand at belt crafting
Is wither our best belt enchant?

Yep. -6 res on wither affects chaos res, and works on totems.
It's a pretty large damage boost, imo the best enchant tthere is on belts. Aoe with arcane surge being second, but I don't like it as much.
Is it easier to craft the 20ex hubris circlet with harvest, and if so how?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info