4% Chance to Block Attack Damage
+16% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
97% increased Energy Shield
+85 to maximum Life
+59 to maximum Mana
+46% to Cold Resistance
--------
Elder Item

Did I just get lucky...would appreatiate suggestions what to do with the mana roll.

Thanks for a great guide
Last edited by DreamTimeX on Jan 28, 2021, 7:06:23 AM
-- deleted --
missed a detail -.-
Last edited by Chumber on Jan 28, 2021, 11:24:15 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

As a sidenote, I'd advise getting a double influenced amber with hunter + warlord. This makes augment physical always hit t1 phys damage reduction (assuming you craft life), which is big for this build.

But keep in mind doing this won't leave enough space for multimod, so you will need to augment and add-remove life to get better than crafted (getting better than 55 is piss easy tho).

Any thoughts on the best way to get an amulet with those two mods? One could Awaken the two mods together, but then I'd be concerned with Anulling away any undesired mods, since not all of them can be targeted with Harvest anulls.

You could also Warlord exalt slam the finished amulet, which would add a random warlord suffix. Is there a way to block or anull the undesired warlord mods we're likely to hit (aura-related mods, increased block chance, and increased strength)?

I suppose the best answer is to get your Hunter/Warlord amulet and then alt spam int gems + chaos dot, but that seems like a nightmare.

edit: Thinking on a new process:

1. Obtain a hunter/warlord amulet.
2. Alt spam until you get only +int skill gems.
3. If you have a second mod that you don't want, either target anull or imprint + anull until you have just skill gems.
4. Imprint again, then Regal + Anull until you have a rare amulet with just skill gems.
5. Augment Chaos.
6. If you hit +1 chaos skill gems, craft prefixes cannot be changed and then Augment Chaos again, looking for Chaos DoT.

If you hit Chaos resistance at any point, Remove/Add Chaos until you hit one of the two desired Chaos Mods, then either protect prefixes or block suffixes when Remove/Adding for the other mod.

7. Remove crafted mods, we should now have an amulet with Chaos DoT, +1 chaos skill gems, and +1 int skill gems.
8. Craft Life to block prefixes.
9. Augment Physical to hit Physical damage reduction warlord mod.
10. Remove/Augment life to hit a good life roll.
11. Craft Endurance charge.
Last edited by LawsonGD on Jan 28, 2021, 2:30:30 PM
I'm struggling a bit on red tiers maps (mainly 13+), I'm going towards getting the Hirry's Ire, should I go for anything else before it, like proper rings/gloves/boots?

Also, maybe it's me that I'm not getting used to the way this build is meant to be played but I don't think I'm killing enemies (not counting bosses) as fast as I thought.

Just curious does skitterbot shock affect dot? I'm thinking endgame setup if malevolence discipline and skitterbot instead of aspect of spider in the vertex helmet. thanks
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Just curious does skitterbot shock affect dot?
Yes. Contrary to unnerve, which doesn't. Skitterbot is worth around 2,5 wither stacks.
Wrong maths can't fit all auras lol. Thanks for reply
Last edited by DongKingKong on Jan 28, 2021, 7:38:38 PM
Sorry another question would awakened added chaos gem be good to replace 1 link endgame? I know I'm still far but looking forward to min max
The PoB is from 3.12

What now? Same tree?
"
walterseixasn wrote:
The PoB is from 3.12

What now? Same tree?
Nothing changed on the tree.

"
DongKingKong wrote:
Sorry another question would awakened added chaos gem be good to replace 1 link endgame? I know I'm still far but looking forward to min max
Not really, +1 lvl is probably like 15% more damage while most supports provide 30-40% more damage per gem slot. Empower gives +3 levels. The added chaos part doesn't work on dots anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info