[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

I tried this build in Delirium and I can confirm that it's great so I may try this again in Harvest.

Very fast mapping. Only weakness is slow bossing but that is to be expected.

Just wanted to ask how to deal with the Uber Elder fight though?

The fight was going fine but in the later stages the floor gets covered with degen I believe so ES gets immediately depleted due to EB + MOM and I could not use any skills. Should I just unspec MOM for the fight?

Thanks for sharing this great build guide :)
I didn't play this exact build, but something very close. Same idea with ED/Contagion & EB/MoM, and I never had troubles with uber elder.

Are you looking for and killing the eyes that spawn the elder degen? The shaper orbs can all be stacked towards the bottom of the arena and you just avoid it for the most part.

If the fight is taking you so long that it's filling with shaper and elder degen then you were probably lacking some critical DPS items. Boss damage is low, but not that low.
Ok thanks for confirming that UE is viable with EB/MoM.

Just need to learn the fight better to limit degen and yes I was using my own cast on damage setup instead of the wither totem setup from the guide which on hindsight was a big mistake XD
gonna spin this for harvest
Again, my build was different, but only for Awakener 8 I swapped my contagion gems out for wither totem. Otherwise my only source of wither was from Spreading Rot jewel. I found that the totem died too quickly on most fights and I did more actual dps by focusing on channeling blight.

You shouldn't need wither totems for UE either :).
I see mention of an endgame damage boost. How much of a boost did it get? Will it be a better boss killer endgame now?
anyone running into an error when trying to import the build into pob?
Pob plox!
Is anyone else having issues with POB? I keep getting errors.
I just imported and saved all 3 of the POB's without issue. Are you using the community fork that supports the cluster gems and all that jazz? It's listed above the POB links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info