[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Steelskin is better than IC at higher gem levels, but on a level1 CwDT, steelskin doesn't do anything. I really prefer high level CwDTs, as anything that doesn't deal at least 3k/hit has no chance of ever killing you (ed regen and dodge way too strong). Then anything triggers CwDT in a single hit anyways.

Hope that helps... ^^'

Edit: about aspect and blind, I don't know which is better. Tried both, both are cool. I think spider is a bit more reliable in not getting hit, as it slows enemy attacks where the target moves (probably a bug? Been around forever tho.) It's really easy to notice on chimera and aul, they have much slower attacks.
For me, since AUL is so much harder than anything else in the game rn (cortex is much simpler imo), and spider is better than stance for it, I think spider has the advantage. It's a close call tho, both are very much viable.

You are absolutely right, I will rank up the CWDT higher. it feels good to constantly proc almost always, but I dont think i will die that easily with regen and dodge. Also changing to aspect of spider.

Thanks alot for the tip and this amazing build xD
ascendancy order?
"
grateking wrote:
ascendancy order?

patlent reaper,shost dance,escape artist,prolonged pain
Hm, I'm confused about how people can stand ED without pierce support ... even firing several projectiles (taking too long in dangersous situations) or its tiny AoE now, there's always enemies blocking your projectile etc ... it's just annoying. How do you solve that?
"
voonvoon wrote:
Hm, I'm confused about how people can stand ED without pierce support ... even firing several projectiles (taking too long in dangersous situations) or its tiny AoE now, there's always enemies blocking your projectile etc ... it's just annoying. How do you solve that?

Contaigen does the Trick. If you kill an an enemy while Cont+ED is on it it spreads the ED to all in Range.
Hi guys, just wondering how is the build in blight maps. Thanks
"
ap0y wrote:
Hi guys, just wondering how is the build in blight maps. Thanks

It lacks single target dps so upgrading to Meteor towers and anointing "Meteor Tower Additional Meteor" on both rings will easily kill those unique enemies.

hello everyone, i was trying to craft the chaos damage over time fingerless gloves and after 2000 alteration when i was starting to feel hopeless i hitted t1 life and t2 chaos damage, now, if it was both t1 it would have probably been my luckiest craft ever, but it is worth keeping the t2 damage for more life? or is better to just find the t1 damage and craft life on it with the multicraft?
thanks for the advice!
Last edited by Dakrown on Sep 17, 2019, 4:53:27 PM
I use this build in STDssf to chain farm u-elder. I wanted to try removing the spell totems altogether, especially when we deal a ton-load of damage already. Thing is, with u-elder and its guardians your totems last very short, and you will rarely have decent stacks of wither. I would rather go with CWDT setup there, and use my 6L for bane+curse (~150 dotDPS). It's a super quick cast to apply basically similar level of dps lost by the unreliable totems. I would use it to clear those nasty "cannot die" mobs as well, and some small outlier packs.

I am not an expert in this game, was wondering what you think about it
"
Dakrown wrote:

hello everyone, i was trying to craft the chaos damage over time fingerless gloves and after 2000 alteration when i was starting to feel hopeless i hitted t1 life and t2 chaos damage, now, if it was both t1 it would have probably been my luckiest craft ever, but it is worth keeping the t2 damage for more life? or is better to just find the t1 damage and craft life on it with the multicraft?
thanks for the advice!

I'd keep that. Divine it first before multimodding, and good luck on the annuls if you plan on using it ^^
Bench craft goes to 70, so the difference isn't huge, but that'll be ~80hp in the final setup. I would prefer 80hp to ~2% more deeps.

"
babicko wrote:
I use this build in STDssf to chain farm u-elder. I wanted to try removing the spell totems altogether, especially when we deal a ton-load of damage already. Thing is, with u-elder and its guardians your totems last very short, and you will rarely have decent stacks of wither. I would rather go with CWDT setup there, and use my 6L for bane+curse (~150 dotDPS). It's a super quick cast to apply basically similar level of dps lost by the unreliable totems. I would use it to clear those nasty "cannot die" mobs as well, and some small outlier packs.

I am not an expert in this game, was wondering what you think about it

I wouldn't know honnestly. Personally, I like totems as they more than double our dps when up (wither stacks pretty much instantly and lasts 3-4sec, 15 stacks is not hard to get). With clever placement/taking aggro, they can stay up.
That said, I also understand the use of bane for cannot die packs and having something to do on bosses. I was using soulrend in chest for a while, since, why not.
If you really want my opinion on it, I prefer totems, but both are really viable options. Go with what you like here ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info