[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Guys what i should upgrade next? 6l was first
Hey!

Thank you for your awesome Guide and Help, this league and also the previous one Darkxellmc.

After trying out the typical Spectre-Build iam on my way back to Essence Drain. I just miss the skills, the gameplay and my shadow!

Now to my questions. Has anyone of you tried out any blighted map? or have done blighted encounter in higher maps?

iam currently only lv50~ but have way more problems with those encounter, than i had with my summoner. the mobs have either incredible high life, high resistances and/or there is a hidden mechanic which reduces the ED damage.

Does it get better? i had a bit of spare currency and have already made the "ED-Bow" and a 5-Link Hyrri. i would really like to have your input. iam really worried, that ED "might" not be able to do higher blighted maps. especially because we do not have that many options to increase our damage after a certain point and a fixed damage ceiling, unlike different other builds.
"
IchigoPL wrote:
Guys what i should upgrade next? 6l was first

Get a wand with +1 to all chaos gems.
"
I really like the build, I want to use Soulrend instead of Essence Drain, is this possible, what do you think?

Yes, that would work just fine. A little tweak you might want to make to play soulrend is removing arcane expense and EB on the tree, saving 5 points. It makes much more sense to use devouring diadem when playing soulrend than when playing ED. A bit squishier but still a fine choice.

To everyone above struggling with gear, here's a few tips:
- Get a level 20 essence drain, 21 if possible. It's ~10% more damage per gem level, remember.
- Get life on your gear, and a good Evasion (no life) chest piece if you can't afford hyrri's. And take MoM, to easily get 6k ehp, not counting dodge.
- Reconsider your gear. If you have a pair of gloves that you literally picked on the coast at level 6 and wondering why you're dying, look no further. Upgrade anything that doesn't have at least the equivalent of a t3 life roll on it, and cap your resists.

As a mid-endgame goal, gear with only life/resists (emphasis on LIFE) and a 6l cane of unraveling will clear up to shaper (included) just fine. Atziri's step is a good pair of bots, but maltal's is far better if you can just get a t1/t2 life roll with it.

Good luck!
Heyyy! It's me again. Your build is working really really well. I actually hit level 90! I think I can push 3 or 4 more levels. Which node do you suggest?
This build is insane guys. This is my first ED build. Freedom of Movement is the best node to Anoint for map clears.

I am struggling to find a good CWDT setup for my Hyrri's Ire 5link, any suggestions will be extremely helpful.
Last edited by S0RR0W on Sep 13, 2019, 2:52:47 PM
I'm level 82 and failed a tier 1 blighted map with 2 minutes left. What should I upgrade?

Last edited by LadyLoriana on Sep 14, 2019, 2:19:18 AM
Hey, Thanks for the build! Very helpful guide.

What do you mean with "maltal's" (boots)?
Cheers
Hey, Thanks for the build! Very helpful guide.

What do you mean with "maltal's" (boots)?
Cheers
They're boots with the chance to dodge attack hits and movespeed, the first mod here. You can get them from Alva's Temple or through trade

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info