[3.8]CodRayZeal's Iron Commander Hierophant (10 Siege Ballistas @ 300k dps)

"
Rtimusexile wrote:
this going to be the way to go for the new ballistsas?

Honestly I doubt it, there should be stronger combinations out there but I guess we'll see.
"
kisbugcsy wrote:
nice build, imo i will start this, anyone have updated 3.9 POB link? :)

not yet, but after a day or 2 I should hopefully have a better understanding of how I want to do this, with the ballistas being placed at our feet I feel we may need to do something closer to what I did in blight, will update as soon as I get a chance.
Anyone playing this build in 3.9?

I am only lvl 27 with 3 link on siege ballista and only got 200 dmg per ballista (can summon 4) and the dmg seems very low takes long time to kill yellows
"
Camaron wrote:
Anyone playing this build in 3.9?

I am only lvl 27 with 3 link on siege ballista and only got 200 dmg per ballista (can summon 4) and the dmg seems very low takes long time to kill yellows

It starts out slow in terms of power, once I hit Act 6 and had a decent bow it all started getting really smooth. With the new setup I suspect I won't use Iron Commander until I can get over 1000 Dexterity. I also went straight down to the new totem nodes for more ballistas.

I have 1 character in metamorph league which you can check out.
If you want to lvl with ballistas and the siege feels slow try artillery ballista. It's much faster and stronger in the early levels. Just don't use cold pen supp and stuff since it converts 100% phys to fire.
What about shrapnel ballista? whats difference between it and siege?

On paper it seems shrapnel is better since it fires 3 arrows so u don't need GMP? how about vs bosses?
"
Camaron wrote:

On paper it seems shrapnel is better since it fires 3 arrows so u don't need GMP? how about vs bosses?

I may try the other ballistas in a different build, Iron Commander is only for Siege and this is after all an iron commander build, even though there are many powerful ways to do ballistas now.
"
Camaron wrote:

Lvling this now.

Kinda shit for league start, as most of your gems arent available for templar.

Getting dex early on is also painful.

I lvled with orb of storms last league, and I know how op it was. Too bad they kinda overnerf oos to the ground.

Lvling with burning arrow, ballista, and elemental prolif works very well for me. Swap prolif for combustion for single bosses.

Once 38 and able to grab barrage support. Also once you got rain of splinters, i think galvanic arrow can outdamage any skill in the game in terms of sheer burst damage.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
dejuvenate wrote:
"
Camaron wrote:

Lvling this now.

Kinda shit for league start, as most of your gems arent available for templar.

Getting dex early on is also painful.

I lvled with orb of storms last league, and I know how op it was. Too bad they kinda overnerf oos to the ground.

Lvling with burning arrow, ballista, and elemental prolif works very well for me. Swap prolif for combustion for single bosses.

Once 38 and able to grab barrage support. Also once you got rain of splinters, i think galvanic arrow can outdamage any skill in the game in terms of sheer burst damage.

well for my i always start lvling with Arc witch because its fast for go to T1 even without resist cap i can farm chaos orb in day 1.

When i check the price of any 6link and find iron commander was only 25c i just dont hesitate and reroll and below lvl 32 its kinda trash for lvling with siege ballista but when you have a 4Link bow with good roll + grab in first max totem in your tree + your first ascendency and can summon with buffed gem (siege ballista have 2 totem now) so with 4 ballista + the jewel rain of splinter (go grab it when you can buy it its mandatory) then the lvling became a rocket.

i have test it with a 4link good roll bow in standart before the league start for test and i can affirm if you know how to lvling this build its just amazing for mapping in start of the league even more with this boss league.

after it's your fault if you dont look at the leveling section CodRayZeal post in the end of the build.

CodRayZael i cant wait for the update i love this build.
"
Camaron wrote:

Shrapnel ballista is a realy cloose range skill so its good in cloose combat for boss but other than that its useless any arrow skill + ballista support is better i think

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info