[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

Can we throw call of steel abuse into this build?
the crit variant's pastebin has been deleted, can I get another link?
"
123qwet1 wrote:
the crit variant's pastebin has been deleted, can I get another link?

I didnt realize it was broken. Here is the pastebin for the crit variant.

https://pastebin.com/3wzGDsqr
"
NitainExtract wrote:

Absolutely can, although since I focused on scaling dps rather than big as possible single hits, it wont be quite as useful as in the champion ground slam build with the new impale keystone.
Great Advice!

Thank you!

Making changes now...
"
Ekule731 wrote:
"
NitainExtract wrote:

Absolutely can, although since I focused on scaling dps rather than big as possible single hits, it wont be quite as useful as in the champion ground slam build with the new impale keystone.

hello, is the bill relevant for the new league? if yes, then you can pump it without crits, and the final one with crits, I'm already confused which one and where)
"
FortesFortuna wrote:
"
Ekule731 wrote:
"
NitainExtract wrote:

hello, is the bill relevant for the new league? if yes, then you can pump it without crits, and the final one with crits, I'm already confused which one and where)

and also, it makes sense to add Seismic Cry, Intimidating Cry, Enduring Cry. instead of, for example, removing stones in some bundles - blood magic, fortify, ancestral warchief. or will it be of little use?
How do you generate endurance charges with this build?
Wondering why the passives include a bunch of warcry since the build doesn't. Am I mis-reading something? (I'm pretty new here.)
"
FortesFortuna wrote:
"
Ekule731 wrote:
"
NitainExtract wrote:

Technically speaking the only call of steel abuse that affects this build is the nerfs to the call of steel unique jewels if you were using them. I never suggested call of steel and the unique jewels in the first place, since they werent nearly as scaled in an attack speed build compared to the build that was being used to abuse it. If you do use it its not technically tied to the crit or RT variant specifically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info