[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Can I ask a question? Can this build complete the 5 orb delirium t16 map?
Nobody answered my previous version so I went ahead and did my own CI version.

My DPS was low and my sentinels were dying to Kosis so I went for an Empower/Impale setup.

I have 8 Level 28 Sentinels (3 Pure Agony jewels and the helm enchant) and they melt everything.

Here's my level 90 POB: https://pastebin.com/ceEVaCE8

---

I originally was doing two Circle rings which was easy on my mana but the chills were killing me when doing Simulacrums. So I went and bought mana reserved jewels and anointed Charisma.

I have 9.3k ES right now with Clarity eye, can easily hit 10k.

It's worth it to squeeze as many Pure Agony jewels as you can.
livejamie
I played this build up to lvl 95 and it was great. I loved it. Great defense and survivability and solid damage. I used 1 set of cluster jewels for the pure agony and also got 1+ sentinels on the helmet. Prog got about 20ex invested and its quite well min maxed. Completed all content with ease. Lvl 8 Sirius deathless multiple times, Uber ELder, Cortex, Uber Atziri… No worries at all.

Clear Speed: 7/10
Single Target: 8/10
Survivability: 9/10
Fun Factor: 8/10

All round solid build, will definitely play again.
Hi guys! I'm doing the build with Herald of Purity version and at the stage to craft an aspect into my belt. My question is which Aspect is better when compare Aspect of the Spider & Aspect of Avian ?
LOVING this build. Tons of fun.

Any tips for improving DPS with HoP build? Will a 6 link Shavs over 5 link Shavs boost it a lot?
Last time played this build in Blight league and that was awesome.
Geared again in this league with HoP and all I can say - this build kicks shit out of A8 Sirus (stupid Awakener fires his beams in my minions, wtf is wrong with him).
The single problem was with area of Cyclone - I hate close combat. Linked Cyclone with CwC and Shock Nova, now I can apply Despair and spawn Sentinels with quite nice range. In other hand, I need to pay attention for ele reflect.

I don't like the deathmark, so changed gems setup for HoP.

Have 8.3k ES, but jewel was pretty expensive (35ex). Without it I killed Sirus A8 and completed 20/20 waves in Simulacrium (all doable deathless, even with double-bossed wave). Dps is really awesome,

Now i wanna get +2 duration gems Shav and +1 to sentinels Memory Vault. I think this setup will humiliate Sirus at last phase.
https://pastebin.com/Q9R7rZ5a
Someone requested my pastebin in game chat. I dunno how to export cluster jewels correctly, it'll be nice if there are any advices about pob exporting.

p.s. sorry for bad English, I'm Russian boi and don't know it well.
Hi there, I have tried the original HoA build before and wanted to try HoP this league (though I jumped in a bit late). I must say it is even smoother than the original build, it feels almost invincible (7,500+ ES)! I have min-maxed almost everything (boots can be 2%, running the lab now), but that is pretty much all, I guess.
I want to thank Vatinas for his dedication to the build, it is great to see his suggestions based on deep knowledge of in-game mechanics every league :)

Here is my gear in case it helps someone (almost all jewels are corrupted with +minion damage and one corrupted blood jewel):

Thanks!
Last edited by fefkus on May 7, 2020, 9:30:03 AM
"
livejamie wrote:

My DPS was low and my sentinels were dying to Kosis so I went for an Empower/Impale setup.

I have 8 Level 28 Sentinels (3 Pure Agony jewels and the helm enchant) and they melt everything.

---

I originally was doing two Circle rings which was easy on my mana but the chills were killing me when doing Simulacrums. So I went and bought mana reserved jewels and anointed Charisma.

I went with you as a guide. I still need my helmet to enchant but I think it is really smooth. Once I level I will have 10k ES which feels amazing. There is a possibility of getting a +1 gem +2 support on the chest which would make lvl 30 sentinels and further push the DPS of the build.
"
aeiouy87 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

---

I went with you as a guide. I still need my helmet to enchant but I think it is really smooth. Once I level I will have 10k ES which feels amazing. There is a possibility of getting a +1 gem +2 support on the chest which would make lvl 30 sentinels and further push the DPS of the build.

Glad it's working out for you!
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info