[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

So I wanted to ask, why is Shield charge used instead of Flame Dash or Frostblink?

Is there any benefit from it that I'm not seeing other than just preference?

It sure is fast with no cooldown, but I feel like I lose anything i've gained, because shield charge can't get across gaps, and seems to get snagged by any corner/rock/tree.

Build works as advertised,unless you're facetanking minotaur you don't die.
My question is what did I mess up,since in my PoB,my Sentinels do 1/10th of the damage of the original build,kinda stumped atm. :(
Thanks in advance.
@Kolotam

thx for your tips i tried to focus more on HOP and i made it. I attempted SIRUS again with only 1 death in 2 Fight.amazing!

here my current Gear. I managed to Facetank alot of bosses and t16 100% delirium is fine too but not dealing alot of DMG and HOP needs rare and unique to spawn.

I sawp out splash out for
to get more single targed

Last edited by Venetostar on Apr 16, 2020, 9:46:10 AM
Can someone check my character and give me some advice how to improve my dps? My survi is fine. Im dying only because of me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ManfredoPL/characters

Im playing HoA version.
For this build Is LL better than CI?
livejamie
Hello im currently using the classic HoA and im loving it just wondering which cluster jewel i should get bcoz i think having pure agony is only good for ppl running HoP
I am feeling there is a lack of damage in this build although the survivability is great. The clear speed seems somewhat slow. Any tips / recommendations?
after testing HoP, which one do you recommend?
Tested 10 different versions of Spider builds since 3.8. This is by far my favorite. Killed Sirus and survived 20 Simulacrum waves easily. Thanks Vatinas
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
NextUpGaming wrote:
So, in 3.10 is this better as a HoP build or a Agony build?

It's subjective, but in my opinion, HoP feels better, and a lot of people in this post seem to agree :)

Is it viable to run two Reduced Mana rings? I have these:

Would that let us squeeze in something useful?

Also, did you test LL vs CI variant? Is Chaos damage a problem for this build?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info