[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

I am having horrible luck when it comes to rares, is there any unique alternative for the helm slot? :3
"
I am having horrible luck when it comes to rares, is there any unique alternative for the helm slot? :3

The most what you need on helm is an enchantment. There are very few on the market rn and it's expensive. Unless you want to spend few divines on the helmet with an enchantment already - pretty much any energy shield related helm would do, until you jerking the Lab for the enchantment. Those are pretty cheap off the market.

I still don't have one myself tho xD
Last edited by Prof549 on Dec 21, 2022, 8:39:27 PM
i've been tinkering with the build for the last few days, and the main thing i've noticed is that the deep thoughts node isn't really giving us much ever since the build shifted away from memory vault. increasing a little bit the quality on the rings would allow you to shift these 2 points to 10% inc armor and 5% inc ES without suffering too much (barring a little bit of stutter on the desecrate maybe)
"
RagingT wrote:
i've been tinkering with the build for the last few days, and the main thing i've noticed is that the deep thoughts node isn't really giving us much ever since the build shifted away from memory vault. increasing a little bit the quality on the rings would allow you to shift these 2 points to 10% inc armor and 5% inc ES without suffering too much (barring a little bit of stutter on the desecrate maybe)

The two nodes still give a good amount of ES, because of the intelligence on top of the mana (229 ES in the guide PoB), so while it's a good point that they lost value since Memory Vault was dropped, I still think they're worth keeping.
I only have 3.3K ES, which is half of what you have, I'll attach the PoB below, advice please.

I'm still leveling some of my gems, maybe that's why. In any case please I'd appreciate if you could take a look at it, the tree, equipment, jewels, etc. Thanks

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/B3ZcSV2v
Last edited by Atosmosius on Dec 26, 2022, 8:19:00 AM
"
Atosmosius wrote:
I only have 3.3K ES, which is half of what you have, I'll attach the PoB below, advice please.

I'm still leveling some of my gems, maybe that's why. In any case please I'd appreciate if you could take a look at it, the tree, equipment, jewels, etc. Thanks

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/B3ZcSV2v

you're not running discipline, that's why you are missing so much energy shield
Also the PoB build is pretty much min-maxed with best gems/gear.

Simple plebs are bound to have ~6k ES.
Am level 92 now, have 4.5K ES and yeah, I am not running discipline because I have 17% unreserved mana and can't run it. I've studied the POBs and compared them and Determination has 28% mana reservation efficiency while mine has around 33%. If I could get it to 28% efficiency I could run discipline but I am not sure what I'm missing, to be able to get Determination to 28% mana reservation efficiency. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/1r1x2X14

EDIT:

Got it. The Armor Mastery to the middle bottom of the tree, wasn't allocated for me. Silly me. Got 6.3K ES now, I thank Vatinas and everyone involved in this build, as it's amazing and I'm almost level 93 thanks to it and having a blast!
Last edited by Atosmosius on Dec 27, 2022, 4:45:00 AM
---
Last edited by Prof549 on Jan 10, 2023, 12:13:53 PM
Hello,
I looked up your build because I wanted to farm Simulacrums on wave 30. My build is almost identical to yours, except I am missing a helmet with Minion gems+ another Sentinel. However, my question is more about why I am not causing poison damage to my enemies. What could be causing this? When I go into PVP with someone, they are poisoned, but the monsters do not receive poison damage. Would anyone be able to take a look and let me know if they see any errors?

I copied His Pob and changed some things bcs I am to bumb to take calcs on myself

PoB:https://pastebin.com/jjJRduDR thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info