[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Prof549 wrote:
"
Vatinas wrote:

Oh, that's such a shame. I loved that jewel. :( Thanks for letting me know though, I removed it from the guide.

Do we benefit from stun and block recovery at all? Maybe something like Immutable Force can go in it's place or just something basic, like flat ES/Armour jewels would be better? Or slapping 2 extra Skill points somewhere else?

I've always felt like we already had enough stun and block recovery in the build, so I think generic minion damage / ES / res / etc jewel is better. It's still an insanely high benefit to the build for the amount of skill points required.
Are there any big changes you would make to increase the bossing/single-target damage at the cost of some tankiness or is that not really viable?
Last edited by ZombiesSlayer on Dec 18, 2022, 11:06:23 AM
"
ZombiesSlayer wrote:
Are there any big changes you would make to increase the bossing/single-target damage at the cost of some tankiness or is that not really viable?

Well, most of it's damage comes from spiders and HoP sentinels.

For spiders we only have 3 gems and not much to do about it, except of swapping Melee Splash for Melee Damage for bossing. Maybe a different combination, a Multistrike instead of Predator(But then Spiders would be uncontrollable in mapping)? Awakened gems.

As for Sentinels...idk, probably not that much too. Some tinkering with gems too, probably. But the mana reservation may come to a problem here.

->Not a pro, so it's from my humble experience<-
Last edited by Prof549 on Dec 18, 2022, 1:50:23 PM
Would multistrike do more damage than the marked prey from predator? I dont mind the spiders being uncontrollable since they're naturally aggressive.
Last edited by ZombiesSlayer on Dec 18, 2022, 5:56:44 PM
"
ZombiesSlayer wrote:
Would multistrike do more damage than the marked prey from predator? I dont mind the spiders being uncontrollable since they're naturally aggressive.

According to PoB - yes. Plus, you can swap Sentinel's Predator with the Anomalous one from spiders and apply the debuff from there. It's with the Awk. Multistrike tho. About 0.5 mil increase overall. Not THAT much, but something at least.
Is there a preference as to either Despair or Vulnerability on the gloves? or do they amount to a similar end result?
"
ZombiesSlayer wrote:

Mark prey is useful in single target for boss fights with ads, or with several bosses like Uber Elder, as it's what allows us to get 15 wither stacks reliably. Even if it's less PoB damage, it will nearly always be more actual dps, on top of the quality of life.

"
ZombiesSlayer wrote:
Is there a preference as to either Despair or Vulnerability on the gloves? or do they amount to a similar end result?

Now that they killed Spirit Offering, Vulnerability is better.
Hi,
first of all awesome guide.

Im Currently playing Venom Gyre and i want to farm now for an new Build (next upgrades would cost me like 10 Divine´s each at least and im fine useing venom gyre as mapper so far) and this Build is very interesting!

so i got 2 questions:

How does it perform in the League Mechanic?

How much Divine´s should i save up to even try starting this Build ? =)

thank you in advance =)
"
Hi,
first of all awesome guide.

Im Currently playing Venom Gyre and i want to farm now for an new Build (next upgrades would cost me like 10 Divine´s each at least and im fine useing venom gyre as mapper so far) and this Build is very interesting!

so i got 2 questions:

How does it perform in the League Mechanic?

thank you in advance =)

I haven't tried it myself, but I think it should do well. You can just let your spiders do the work, and only cyclone the bosses for the extra dps from sentinels. As for the budget, as long as you can afford an Arakaali's Fang and an Aegis Aurora, you should be able to get started comfortably. Bonus points if you can get Circles of Guilt with the required rolls to be able to use the 6L HoP. Being able to afford a Skin of the Lords with the right colours would be amazing, but you can start without it.
"

The most expensive part is the Fortress Covenant. It's still 3 div. Fang and rings are dirt cheap already. Aegis and Skin are around 4 divs for both.

That's, pretty much, the top gear.
Last edited by Prof549 on Dec 20, 2022, 8:21:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info